What a fantastic touch

Playa Amodores

I thought what the club did yesterday, by giving youngsters the Championship Manager game was a fantastic thing to do. We’re not a big club, our owners don’t have an oil field or a universal betting company,( heaping misery on ppl). Which makes the gesture even bigger, well done to all involved at OUR club.

Didn't norman do this, but for our scouts? ;-)

I thought what the club did yesterday, by giving youngsters the Championship Manager game was a fantastic thing to do. We’re not a big club, our owners don’t have an oil field or a universal betting company,( heaping misery on ppl). Which makes the gesture even bigger, well done to all involved at OUR club.

59 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I missed this, was it just random youngsters in the crowd or the ball boys etc?

There was an announcement that Carol was going to walk round the red ash giving out the game and any youngsters that wanted a copy should make their way to the front of the stands. Think they also said it was signed by JA.

Stoke will try to copy this now by offering a free £1 bet.

28 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

There was an announcement that Carol was going to walk round the red ash giving out the game and any youngsters that wanted a copy should make their way to the front of the stands. Think they also said it was signed by JA.

Stoke will try to copy this now by offering a free £1 bet.

I dash out for a fag at ht, that’ll be how I missed it.

fantastic gesture, those games arnt cheap, but may pay off in the long run if a few of the kids get the Vale bug. You know who would never have done this.

Was a nice opportunity for Carol to get some much deserved applause from the fans too.

Its been a hectic 6 months but I'd love the opportunity for the fans to show how grateful we are for what she's done for us.

56 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I dash out for a fag at ht, that’ll be how I missed it.

fantastic gesture, those games arnt cheap, but may pay off in the long run if a few of the kids get the Vale bug. You know who would never have done this.

I may be wrong but I think Vale might get a few copies thrown in because it uses intellectual property, player names etc. 

Archived