onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man city tickets wanted

adamsfamily

If there is anyone who wants to sell three tickets for the vale end then please text me on  ...07929216773.

I am a vale fan and attend some of the matches but not all due to working some saturdays.totally gutted they havnt even reached general sale to even have a chance of one. Its my grandson im more disappointed for as ive already told him we are going! If you cant help now then please keep my number in case  you hear of or come across any before the match. I would want 2 adults and a child all sitting together.Im willing to pay over the going price    or drop you a treat for your trouble.

DEAR SANTA,

I WOULD LIKE 3 PORT VALE TICKETS FOR THE GAME AT MAN CITY

IN THE F.A. CUP.

I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY ALL YEAR AND IM HOPING YOUR ELVES 

HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE ENOUGH.

THANK YOU, PAUL, AGED 60 AND a Quarter

Advert

To be honest if you are offered tickets then I will be even more cheesed off not having a ticket myself

- why if someone really honestly wanted to attend would they now sell them on ????
Unless they just bought them originally to make money on them like this - which would make me really ☹️

They were priced too cheaply and once the draw was made, vouchers  should have been issued for pay on the day fans attending home games. This would have been more financially rewarding for the club. I’m afraid I feel the worst off the pitch will happen. If not from the ppl attending from this area but certainly from MCFC. Probably the worst supporters I’ve encountered having attended Maine Riad and two Etihad games.

On 19/12/2019 at 16:39, Playa Amodores said:

It’ll be good to see all those fans at VP on the 18/1/20 when we host Leyton Orient.

Well, I'll be there as I'm a ST holder. I can't speak for my nephew who is a Vale fan but lives away, and owing to his family commitments can't make every game - he's making a special effort for the Man City match because of its significance, so he gets my other ticket.

There will be any number of reasons why people don't make every game. Don't criticise people like that as you don't know their personal circumstances. 

7 minutes ago, Heatwave said:

Well, I'll be there as I'm a ST holder. I can't speak for my nephew who is a Vale fan but lives away, and owing to his family commitments can't make every game - he's making a special effort for the Man City match because of its significance, so he gets my other ticket.

There will be any number of reasons why people don't make every game. Don't criticise people like that as you don't know their personal circumstances. 

you’re quoting one individuals circs, so what about the other, 3,799 that couldn’t make it on Saturday. Before you think I’m a walk in supporter who couldn’t get a ticket I’m not, I’m a season ticket holder who can’t make every game.

Archived