onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Labour leadership

geosname

11 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Very BAME though compared with Labour?

“The new shadow cabinet has been described by Labour as "gender-balanced", with 17 women and 15 men. 

It also has seven members from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.”

Advert

4 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Why is that Ginge?

His terrible politics?

His disgusting divisive opinions?

His multiple inaccuracies when trying to drum up propaganda for his ludicrous opinions?

Him single handedly wiping £8m+ off the comic releif effort because he cannot help up but race bait?

Shadow justice minister....Someone who freely uses racist conspiracy theories and tries to politically profit from the holocaust. You've had an absolute stinker already Sir Keir.

If hes had such a stinker, who would you have chosen instead? 

I think we need to just forget about bloody diversity and give the jobs to the ppl that can do them, this leads a team to success. What a poor world we live in when we have to put ppl in place through minority representation. Hence if the best ppl are from minority groups then give the jobs to these ppl as they are the right ppl for the job. Don’t give in to pressure.

An example of ppl in the wrong positions are Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbotts

5 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I think we need to just forget about bloody diversity and give the jobs to the ppl that can do them, this leads a team to success. What a poor world we live in when we have to put ppl in place through minority representation. 

Yes, but you can’t say that these days!

12 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Yes, but you can’t say that these days!

Phil, that’s the problem. I would vote for the best person, not who or what they represent, I’m not a shallow person and I judge ppl on how they perform and nothing else. If Mr Blobby was the best applicant for the job then that’s it he gets the job.

I’d like to think of myself as a genuine person, with decent morals and standards, which is how I was raised. 

Totally agree, I don’t care if they are black, white, yellow, pink with green spots, gay, straight, transvestite, tall, small, fat or thin as long as they are the best person for the job it does not matter. People should not be judged by their looks, ethnicity or what they do or don’t like, all these equality measures have gone too far. People shouldn’t be discriminated against but on an equal note people shouldn’t be given positions to even up numbers.

6 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Totally agree, I don’t care if they are black, white, yellow, pink with green spots, gay, straight, transvestite, tall, small, fat or thin as long as they are the best person for the job it does not matter. People should not be judged by their looks, ethnicity or what they do or don’t like, all these equality measures have gone too far. People shouldn’t be discriminated against but on an equal note people shouldn’t be given positions to even up numbers.

Who has been given a postion to even up numbers?

10 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Phil, that’s the problem. I would vote for the best person, not who or what they represent, I’m not a shallow person and I judge ppl on how they perform and nothing else. If Mr Blobby was the best applicant for the job then that’s it he gets the job.

I’d like to think of myself as a genuine person, with decent morals and standards, which is how I was raised. 

Anti-Racism = Not considering race at all

If you consider someones skin colour when hiring/judging/electing/supporting or anything else, then that is a form of racism. "positive" or negative discrimination, if you allow one type of racism then you risk allowing others.

That's my main gripe with it. All of my political principles are that everyone is equal. It's why I hate the hypocrissy of the left so much. There are so many juxtapositions in left wing (especially identity) politics it is untrue.

Feminism v Transgenderism

LGBT v Islam

Diane Abbot v Priti Patel

Anti-democracy v Brexit

Isreal/Judaism

Language and thought policing

These are all areas where many on the left may hold completely contradictory views. It was exposed in the General Election when you had Jo Swinson looking like a deer in headlights when a caller on a radio show asked her to define "woman" (go and check that out on youtube if you have not seen it, it's staggering). It also threatened to play a part in the Labour leadership contest early on, when the Trans issue came up and sent the candidates diving for cover.

My philosophy on race is that I treat everyone the same. Part of my belief based on that is if you treat a black MP differently to a white MP, that is racism. It's happened on here many times, people almst arguing that we should have lower expectations or a lower bar for bame people because they've faced discrimination in the past. I find that idea to be so damaging to the interests of society. I don't want anyone to apply lower expectations to me in any circumstances. If I succeed I want to know it's because I worked hard, had the ability and determination to earn it, not because there were too many white/black/asian/male/female/trans/gay people and so I skipped to the head of the queue.

The craziest part is that there are people on this forum who will read this post and think "yeah, RB is racist". Scary.

18 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

His disgusting divisive opinions?

His multiple inaccuracies when trying to drum up propaganda for his ludicrous opinions?

Isn't it amazing that people will still support someone who shows these qualities... cough cough... you... cough cough... Norman Smurthwaite.... cough cough.

Jeez, I'm coughing so much I might just need a covid-19 test.

No one likes Hypocrisy RB 

🙂

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Isn't it amazing that people will still support someone who shows these qualities... cough cough... you... cough cough... Norman Smurthwaite.... cough cough.

Jeez, I'm coughing so much I might just need a covid-19 test.

No one likes Hypocrisy RB 

🙂

Not forgetting his crush on Farage

Archived