onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Labour leadership

geosname

On 31/12/2019 at 13:56, Davebrad said:

in a nut shell... and again me being cynical but what a example if they would donate a part of their pay, £79,468/yr because their expenses cover a lot of ordinary living expenses, in 2009 they had £90505 to cover staff, which could be family members. Do they pay for a cuppa, or a meal in the commons café/restaurant after a long session? they could be saving 90% of their pay for after they get kicked out, oh and when they do go they get a resettlement payment which in 2015 of £33,000 if they had "served" 6yrs or more, has as been said in the last few years a gravy train...

This is for all not a knock against labour, but they seem to make more play out of being equal, and we all remember DA and the private school, sorry if i'm offending anyone by bringing that up... Its all a bit like communist states where all is for the state, and the leaders live in big houses and chauffeured in big cars, we all are equal but some more than others.

https://www.thirdsector.co.uk/britains-youngest-mp-will-donate-half-salary-charity/policy-and-politics/article/1668843

Advert

On 31/12/2019 at 13:50, For Us All said:

Anybody know what "progressive patriotism" is?

It's labour trying to use patriotism as q buzzword to hoodwink their heartland voters. 

The progressive part will be all of the identity politics and far left garbage that they know the traditional voters wholly reject.

They think we are stupid. Still. More fool them. 

7 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

It was a riposte to your post at 16.54hrs on 31st December--you must try and post less, but remember more!

I say again, who said any different.  Your post bore relation to the one I had quoted.  And it would be really helpful if you didn't leave it two days before responding.  Too drunk over New Year?!!

19 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Thanks for the nudge above, I did see it online somewhere but wasn't thinking about it when I posted. I applaud the young lady and before anyone accuse me of being sexist, at my age all or most  ladies are young, that article should be sent to all mp's to shame them into perhaps acting appropriately...

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I say again, who said any different.  Your post bore relation to the one I had quoted.  And it would be really helpful if you didn't leave it two days before responding.  Too drunk over New Year?!!

Of course, what better time to get drunk--happy new year--post less, live more-get a life!

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/01/2020 at 20:45, Regal Beagle said:

It's labour trying to use patriotism as q buzzword to hoodwink their heartland voters. 

The progressive part will be all of the identity politics and far left garbage that they know the traditional voters wholly reject.

They think we are stupid. Still. More fool them. 

Their latest one is "micro aggression"?

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

Their latest one is "micro aggression"?

Yeah, complete losers. 

It is just complete and utter lies.

Look at the treatment of Laurence Fox after his brilliant question time appearance last week. 

He is being vilified as a far right racist online despite being vociferously anti racist. In fact, he called out the racism of an audience member who said that he couldnt understand the criticism of Meghan was racist, because he is white.

I know the context is wholly different but can you imagine if someone publically said that black people didn't have the capacity to understand something? 

The majority of racism is on the left nowadays, as with most other forms of intolerance. Especially the intolerance of different ideas. 

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

Yeah, complete losers. 

It is just complete and utter lies.

Look at the treatment of Laurence Fox after his brilliant question time appearance last week. 

He is being vilified as a far right racist online despite being vociferously anti racist. In fact, he called out the racism of an audience member who said that he couldnt understand the criticism of Meghan was racist, because he is white.

I know the context is wholly different but can you imagine if someone publically said that black people didn't have the capacity to understand something? 

The majority of racism is on the left nowadays, as with most other forms of intolerance. Especially the intolerance of different ideas. 

The audience member,as Fiona Bruce introduced her,was no other than university lecturer Rachel Boyle who reviews the newspapers on BBC News.

Rather convenient that?

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

The audience member,as Fiona Bruce introduced her,was no other than university lecturer Rachel Boyle who reviews the newspapers on BBC News.

Rather convenient that?

Funny how it always seems to be a labour activist or a bbc journalist in these left wing viral clips.

Archived