onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Labour leadership

geosname

3 hours ago, bobvale said:

I think it is very sad that we have now a party in power who have tommy robinson, katy Hopkins and, according to the newspaper today, more than 5 thousand members of the far right group Britain first, attracted by Boris Johnson's attitude towards Islam. I am genuinly worried about what kind of country we are turning in to.

One that's finally leaving the EU.

Advert

some very foolish comments on here from regalbeagle. I think you need help if you believe a man who has always tried to help those in need in this country and campained for equality and peace is the things you say he is. why would a man who hates Britain spend so many years trying to stand up for his cityzens? i don't think an elderly man like Jeremy Corbyn would go through two election campains unless he cared about the country and wanted it to be a better place. I go to the shops and feel like a nap so heavens know what he has put his body through while trying to make this country better. it is not Jeremy crbyn who has insulted whole citys or meant that a british citizen is having a longer prison sentence, or insulted its single mothers or workers. Look when Jeremy Corbyn meets people - he is kind and caring despite his other faults. boris Johnson hides in fridges and refuses to look a pictures on a mans phone of a poor little boy on a hospital floor. the more I write the more daft and insulting your comments become.

forusall, you seem to support a party that contains people like tommy robinson and  katy Hopkins. are you and regal beagle one of the people complaining to the bbc that worzel gummidge had black children in it? they are the kind of people you stand with. how shameful.

2 hours ago, bobvale said:

some very foolish comments on here from regalbeagle. I think you need help if you believe a man who has always tried to help those in need in this country and campained for equality and peace is the things you say he is. why would a man who hates Britain spend so many years trying to stand up for his cityzens? i don't think an elderly man like Jeremy Corbyn would go through two election campains unless he cared about the country and wanted it to be a better place. I go to the shops and feel like a nap so heavens know what he has put his body through while trying to make this country better. it is not Jeremy crbyn who has insulted whole citys or meant that a british citizen is having a longer prison sentence, or insulted its single mothers or workers. Look when Jeremy Corbyn meets people - he is kind and caring despite his other faults. boris Johnson hides in fridges and refuses to look a pictures on a mans phone of a poor little boy on a hospital floor. the more I write the more daft and insulting your comments become.

forusall, you seem to support a party that contains people like tommy robinson and  katy Hopkins. are you and regal beagle one of the people complaining to the bbc that worzel gummidge had black children in it? they are the kind of people you stand with. how shameful.

I have no idea which planet you are from mate.

The politician you describe isn't Santa..... although he has some of the same attributes...... gives everything away without worrying about the cost or who actually pays for it.

I would suggest you look at this "nice mans" history but I fear you would dismiss it all as nasty right wing tripe. The man who doesn't like the wealthy seems to be well paid for doing it.

Jeremy Corbyn

Political leader

Born: 1949 UK

Annual: £132,611.00

Monthly: £11,050.92

Weekly: £2,550.21

Daily: £510.04

Net worth approx £3,000,000.

I'm sure you would feel a little more invigorated if you could afford private health care.

We could go on and on about how he revealed his affair with Abbott, his humanity loving friends etc etc but he has an allotment so he must be a good guy..... we're there cameras/media at the food bank?

11 hours ago, bobvale said:

I'm sorry but as been proved once again the majority of people in this country don't agree with you,and as far asJezza being kind and caring,better to go and ask the Jewish people what they think?

forusall, the majority as you put it don't feel that Johnson is the best man as well. thanks to out election rules, we only ever get the biggest minority. anyway, that is not relevant. my post was addressing another poster stating lies that Jeremy Corbyn has a hatred for Britain. 

i don't know why geosname has to argue points that don't concern him particularly when he makes stupid points. Jeremy corbyns wages are of no relevance to if he hates Britain. His relationship with diane abott is of no relevance to if he hates Britain. To claim that private health care means that he doesn't feel the strain of election campains is very stupid. He does earn a lot but tried his best to get elected so he could actually pay more tax to help the needy. I also don't know why you put 'nice man' in quote marks as I said no such thing. By the way geosname, i am not your mate. I may not have many friends left but i am still care full about who i am friends with and it most definately would not be some body like you. i do not know if there were cameras or media at the food bank and home less shelters but i am not nasty minded or suspecting of people like you so are.

forusall, you seem to love to talk about jewish people being upset about Jeremy Corbyn. If one of the most famous racist and far right people like tommy robinson or katy Hopkins or people from Britain first had joined labour you would be screaming it from the roof tops. you would be saying how awful that  a party would let people like that join them. yet when it happens on your own door step, there is not a single word. regal beagle says that he is "not worried" about the huge numbers of people from a very racist group joing the torys but seems to love to bring up anti jews. very strange isn't it. 

45 minutes ago, bobvale said:

forusall, the majority as you put it don't feel that Johnson is the best man as well. thanks to out election rules, we only ever get the biggest minority. anyway, that is not relevant. my post was addressing another poster stating lies that Jeremy Corbyn has a hatred for Britain. 

i don't know why geosname has to argue points that don't concern him particularly when he makes stupid points. Jeremy corbyns wages are of no relevance to if he hates Britain. His relationship with diane abott is of no relevance to if he hates Britain. To claim that private health care means that he doesn't feel the strain of election campains is very stupid. He does earn a lot but tried his best to get elected so he could actually pay more tax to help the needy. I also don't know why you put 'nice man' in quote marks as I said no such thing. By the way geosname, i am not your mate. I may not have many friends left but i am still care full about who i am friends with and it most definately would not be some body like you. i do not know if there were cameras or media at the food bank and home less shelters but i am not nasty minded or suspecting of people like you so are.

forusall, you seem to love to talk about jewish people being upset about Jeremy Corbyn. If one of the most famous racist and far right people like tommy robinson or katy Hopkins or people from Britain first had joined labour you would be screaming it from the roof tops. you would be saying how awful that  a party would let people like that join them. yet when it happens on your own door step, there is not a single word. regal beagle says that he is "not worried" about the huge numbers of people from a very racist group joing the torys but seems to love to bring up anti jews. very strange isn't it. 

I love to talk about Jewish people because it was one of the main reasons Labour lost and will continue to lose unless they sort themselves out.

4 minutes ago, bobvale said:

Mate wasn't used as a term of endearment, slightly less than pal because we happen to support the same team (at least I'm assuming we do) vale.

I don't mind you being a myopic Cyclops but if you are going to post on an open forum you will get replies, even some that counter your biased view.

As for private health care it seems unlikely you have much experience of the facilities they offer or of the speed they offer them.

I am fortunate to think all politicians are lying barstewards, having a little first hand experience, who use the public to get where they think they should be.

The reason I mentioned jezza and abbot was in response to borris's affairs, which you mentioned earlier. You really should check out jezza history.

Jezza is as much a man of the people as Stalin,  Mao Zedong  and Maduro..... politicians are not for the people they are for using the people because if it wasn't for the people they wouldn't be politicians they would be nobody. 

Jezza was against the EU,  he was also against second referendums, look at his history, he was also offering everyone and his dog money in his manifesto yet he wanted to have a second referendum and stay tied to the EU and Boris the nasty kicked his ass into the stone age..... that's how much the electorate wanted him as a leader..... listen to the parliamentary party members to see how much they wanted him.... he was a wannabe rebel on the back benches and a never gonnabe on the front benches.... now he's finished he wants to hang around like a bad smell and bugger the chances of the working class getting much representation at the next election.

I would suggest he take up residence in Venezuela and take momentum with him, the people seem partial to rat's from time to time.

where did i mention boris johnsons affairs? Jeremy Corbyn did not have an affair with Dianne abott, he was single when they had a relationship and it is all totally not of interest when i am saying that claims that he hates this country are nasty lies. all the rubbish you have come out with above is not relavant as it has nothing to do with if Jeremy Corbyn hates this country which he very definitely doesn't. you say that you think all politics people are liers but you always seem to go after Jeremy Corbyn. why mention diane abott? Why not say you think it is wrong that racist are joining the torys on mass? why not go after forusall and regal beagle who are telling lies and admitting that they only care about racists if it damages labour? All those things but you go after someone who just says that Jeremy Corbyn does not hate this country. you are a strange man.

18 hours ago, bobvale said:

I have felt very sad over Christmas thinking about the decent government that we could have had and the people that we could have helped and the lying scheeming man that is now in charge. I saw that Jeremy Corbyn spent part of his Christmas day helping at his local homeless shelter and at a foodbank on Christmas eve. I DON'T THink Boris Johnson would ever do that in a month of sundays. And now the man who invented a scheme that has caused people to kill themselves (Universal credit) has been given a night hood. Shame on the torys.

davebrad. Labour had a leader like cooper or benn. His name was Gordon Brown and Ed Milliband and the voters rejected him.

and given brown and milliband were here for this past election they would have done a lot better... Corbyn and mcdonnald were/are a toxic combination, would any one with any sence trust that pair with our country? apart from momentum and the extream left.

and our Jeremy was out and about doing good? am I being cynical but how did you find that out? oh the news cameras and paper reports showed it!!!

the news cameras and paper reports did not show it, did they? i haven't seen it anywhere. Just on my sons facebook page. i know that last year when Jeremy Corbyn turned up at the homeless dinner he specially asked for no publicity. i do not know what happened this year but i do know that he showed up. he can not win with you lot. if he does something kind and good it is because he wants to be on the news with it. if he owns a house he has no right to speak out for the poor. if he does better than others in elections than it is the torys fault for being rubbish against him. if anyone defends him against lies that he hates this country then they are biast. i give up i really do.

i am surprised that all these people who say that they want to vote labour are still throwing mud at Jeremy Corbyn rather than pointing out how vile the torys are and ow dangerous they are and how they have made an terrible man a sir. ian Duncan smith is a truely bad person and now he has a night hood?it is disgraceful.

i am going to try and stoop posting here for a while now. my son told me it would be nice to talk politics with other vale fans and while some people are interesting and decent, to many are to interested in not discussing but just ignoring the point and telling lies around and i find this very frustrating and not any thing i enjoy. what a shame. i think this country is in a very sad place at the moment and do not see it getting any better under the torys. i hope that they change there minds and decide to try and help the enviroment as we are in big trouble without making big changes. i wish that boris Johnson decides to help the poor and the homeless but i do not think he even cares about those people. i hope that all these many racist people joining his party makes him wake up and smell the coffee but again i do not think he cares. i would add that i also hope we beat man city but at the moment i do not think that football is as important as the state of the world i will soon leave behind and that makes me very sad and i am sad that people on here seem to treat it like it is one big game and that winning an arguement is more important than looking after each other and the planet. 

50 minutes ago, bobvale said:

where did i mention boris johnsons affairs? Jeremy Corbyn did not have an affair with Dianne abott, he was single when they had a relationship and it is all totally not of interest when i am saying that claims that he hates this country are nasty lies. all the rubbish you have come out with above is not relavant as it has nothing to do with if Jeremy Corbyn hates this country which he very definitely doesn't. you say that you think all politics people are liers but you always seem to go after Jeremy Corbyn. why mention diane abott? Why not say you think it is wrong that racist are joining the torys on mass? why not go after forusall and regal beagle who are telling lies and admitting that they only care about racists if it damages labour? All those things but you go after someone who just says that Jeremy Corbyn does not hate this country. you are a strange man.

Did I say he hates this country? I'm responding to other comments you made.

I have no need to castigate the Tories, you are doing that, not as well as Mr H but well enough. You are ripping the Tories I'm ripping Labour so they both get hit..... in my opinion they both deserve it.

Have you found out how jezza announced his fling with Abbott?..... very sensitive and caring. 

14 hours ago, bobvale said:

He's been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion Bob. He is guilty of being a terrible leader and, in my opinion, the exponential rise of anti-semitism under his watch is a massive part of that.

He has a long history of being friends with terrorists. With Britains enemies. His economy plans would bankrupt the country. These are facts as decided by the British public.

I'm afraid it just isn't even in the same ball park if Boris Johnson wrote a handful of sensationalised and controversial articles, 20 years ago. Corbyn's actions and behaviour over decades have proven to be compatible with rising levels of racism and anti-semitism. That's an objective fact.

And as for the Tommy Robinson and Katy Hopkins thing, if we're playing a point scoring game, are they as bad as these two:

Andrew Anglin - an open, self confessed neo-nazi and white supremacist has endorsed Corbyn in the past, as has Nick Griffin who was the leader of the BNP:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/for-the-jewish-community-nothing-has-changed-with-labour-daniel-sugarman-trfgnlgcv

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/nick-griffin-declares-his-support-jeremy-corbyn

Archived