onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Labour leadership

geosname

9 hours ago, Wrex said:

So you don't dispute any of the points made about Boris then? Okay.

No point, they've been debunked a million times.

Keep the far left lies and myths going all you want, it will damage the labour party.

I actually think a strong opposition would be a great benefit to this country. It's not looking good on that front however.

Advert

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

My position is that Johnson is an unsuitable man to be Prime Minister because of his history.  Your position is that he is right the best man to be Prime Minister because what he does to enhance his own position will be right for the country.  I believe he should not be in the job in the first place.  You believe he should because he is a self-centred egotist and that is what the country needs at the moment.  We are both "one-eyed" as you put it.  The only difference is that your one eye can't see it.

I don't think that's a fair assessment of anyone on here Jacko, and I don't think it is correct of the wider electorate who have backed Boris so definitively.

They don't care about affairs, they don't care about smears, they don't care about dishonest and frankly racist twisting of 20 year old + articles, taking them out of context to try and label him as something he isn't.

You can call him a liar all you want, I'd happily take you on with Corbyn in a game of liar liar top trumps. They've all done it.

What we're saying is, even IF he is what you say he is, he is a million times better than the alternative.

22 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

My position is that Johnson is an unsuitable man to be Prime Minister because of his history.  Your position is that he is right the best man to be Prime Minister because what he does to enhance his own position will be right for the country.  I believe he should not be in the job in the first place.  You believe he should because he is a self-centred egotist and that is what the country needs at the moment.  We are both "one-eyed" as you put it.  The only difference is that your one eye can't see it.

You're obviously very much entitled to your own "position" but what you're effectively saying is that you don't think the millions who voted for Boris and his party are correct.  A tad arrogant don't you think?

49 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

You're obviously very much entitled to your own "position" but what you're effectively saying is that you don't think the millions who voted for Boris and his party are correct.  A tad arrogant don't you think?

As bob has pointed out, you are saying the same about the millions who voted for Corbyn’s mob. Equally arrogant, madam. 

On 22/12/2019 at 14:46, bobvale said:

also, please could I say thank you to you for your thoughtfull posts. I appreciate them very much in deed. my son said that I should come on here as I was getting frustrated with politics and am a vale fan. I don't have many people to talk to about the politics since my love passed away and I am not always well enough to go to my day center. so I am greatfull to you for listening and not just saying the same things that the others do and thinking that you can decide who cares about this country and who deosnt. cheers my friend.

Bob, that is a very moving post. It is a very welcome thought provoking point . That some come on here, such as your good self, for a sort of company and not  for bickering,  I doff my cap to you sir, and hope you enjoy - and get the respect that you deserve.

On 23/12/2019 at 11:54, Jacko51 said:

Churchill had history, and he didn't do to bad...

if I wanted labour to do well in the next election then the new leader would have to be either Yevette Cooper or Benn, but any of the other contenders are all chips off corbyns mould, and that means labour voters will again vote tory...

Yes some right so and sos have been PM and done a good job. David Lloyd George had an eye for the ladies and he was a great PM, John Major also banging on about 'family values' while he was having a good time with Edwina Currie  and he was.... oh forget that.

I have felt very sad over Christmas thinking about the decent government that we could have had and the people that we could have helped and the lying scheeming man that is now in charge. I saw that Jeremy Corbyn spent part of his Christmas day helping at his local homeless shelter and at a foodbank on Christmas eve. I DON'T THink Boris Johnson would ever do that in a month of sundays. And now the man who invented a scheme that has caused people to kill themselves (Universal credit) has been given a night hood. Shame on the torys.

davebrad. Labour had a leader like cooper or benn. His name was Gordon Brown and Ed Milliband and the voters rejected him.

I think it is very sad that we have now a party in power who have tommy robinson, katy Hopkins and, according to the newspaper today, more than 5 thousand members of the far right group Britain first, attracted by Boris Johnson's attitude towards Islam. I am genuinly worried about what kind of country we are turning in to.

3 hours ago, bobvale said:

I have felt very sad over Christmas thinking about the decent government that we could have had and the people that we could have helped and the lying scheeming man that is now in charge. I saw that Jeremy Corbyn spent part of his Christmas day helping at his local homeless shelter and at a foodbank on Christmas eve. I DON'T THink Boris Johnson would ever do that in a month of sundays. And now the man who invented a scheme that has caused people to kill themselves (Universal credit) has been given a night hood. Shame on the torys.

davebrad. Labour had a leader like cooper or benn. His name was Gordon Brown and Ed Milliband and the voters rejected him.

Corbyn is a decent bloke if you ignore the rampant anti-semtism, his hatred for Britain and his love for terrorism.

Archived