Walka003

January transfer window

There is a percentage of our fanbase who are inveterate moaners.  P&G Carl is a prime example.  If we were to go up this year they would immediately say, "Yes, but we'll come straight back down".  They are the folk who were criticising the team for not getting "stuck in" against Man City.  They're never happy unless they're bloody moaning.  I really can't understand them at all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

There is a percentage of our fanbase who are inveterate moaners.  P&G Carl is a prime example.  If we were to go up this year they would immediately say, "Yes, but we'll come straight back down".  They are the folk who were criticising the team for not getting "stuck in" against Man City.  They're never happy unless they're bloody moaning.  I really can't understand them at all.

I suspect you wouldnt want to understand them either.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Carl from Wolstanton is up there with Rob Ebborn and Neilpvfc on Twitter as the most moaning, spiteful, negative Vale fans I've ever come across.

Rob was moaning about our Man City performance today; 'we only scored one goal ffs'.

I don't know how these folks get through their day to day business with outlooks like this.

Sick of reading/hearing their utter tripe.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

Unofficial vale hinting that Mitch Clark could be heading back to Vale Park.

Would be an upgrade at left back.

Would be happy with Mitch back he was good in an awful Vale side and would be match fit playing regularly for the U23 and the Leasing side.

Frees up Monty and would assume he can cover right back when Gibbo gets banned.

Without wanting to get all 'plane tracker app' on the situation:

Mitch tweeted a clock and a timer 3 hours ago, which was liked by Max McLellan.

People replied to him asking if he was going on loan, which he liked, and then someone said they'd have him back at Vale, which he liked.

Seems there is legs to it.

If so, a good signing.

Edited by Joe B

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

As you know Jean it has always been the way. A proportion of our fan base get their kicks from moaning. Fair enough, they pays their money. The term "Lorne St Moaners" didn't come from nowhere. I remember Terry Bailey getting stick because he kept chickens (?).

The classic was one time our keeper (Mark Harrison maybe) rolling it out to Mark Chambo in the right back position. He bombed it down the wing, full length of the pitch. "Cross it, cross" cried my neighbours. He didn't, he cut inside and curled it into the top corner. Response "Greedy black effer, should have effing crossed it". It is a hobby for a part of our fan base. Always has been.

Another example. I got a lift down Vale with some people when we were in what it is now the championship. Their entire discussion in the car was how Rudge had lost the plot and was overrated and should immediately be sacked. I demanded they stop the car so I could get out and walk to avoid this bull.

With the advent of social media it just spreads further than the bloke stood next to you on the terrace or the fair weather fan giving you a lift. Any old gob <ovf censored> gets noticed, many of whom rarely even go near VP.

Edited by toyahw
  • Like 3

People replied to him asking if he was going on loan, which he liked, and then someone said they'd have him back at Vale, which he liked.
If so, a good signing.
Please let this be true, would be an excellent addition

2 minutes ago, connor hackett said:
36 minutes ago, Joe B said:
If so, a good signing.

Please let this be true, would be an excellent addition

Remind me, where is he at the mo??

4 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Remind me, where is he at the mo??

Leicester, playing for the U23s.

Signed a 3 year deal when he got released by Villa in the summer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

There’s another rumour of Smith going Ipswich? I hope it’s just rumour 

Well he’s still under contract and he’s not 24 yet, so it’ll cost them.

10 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

They say they cant bring anyone in, the money being asked is incredible. Familiar story?

27 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

Off the same posters who said James Wilson was signing from Man U. A joke is one thing, but theirs get boring now lol

• Haha 1

Joe Davis v2

So you think that arguably one of our best players last year, who was picked up by a Premier league academy, is as good as Joe Davis who now plays for Nantwich?

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

As my dad would say Jean...'Ignore 'em ah kid, life's to short' 😎