onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January transfer window

Walka003

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

The Lorne st Hamil side if finished would make the ground look finally finished even though we don’t need the extra capacity, but for big games, imagine if we had drawn Man City at home, could be given to away fans. Fan crowd funding, like the Darren Beckford fee is a great idea and I would chip in, next area would be the front of the Bycars/ railway corner.

There is a side issue of finding somewhere to put the players gymnasium currently in the concourse.

Advert

And just like that... in the space of 12 hours... some bloke on a wind up called The Alchemist wins.

He is now a fully integrated member of this message board who is free to wind people up and knows that one message will be quoted over and over and generate debate that winds people up (I’m aware of the irony of me being wound up about it 😂)

Those trying to make him look stupid by arguing his posts... you aren’t, that what he wants. He is the one making you look stupid.

Those trying to say it’s Norman, it’s not, his grammar is too good and he uses full stops. He has gone fishing using the norman bait and caught plenty of fish.

Its not one of Norman mates either... it’s some bloke on a wind up and every time someone responds to him he will be sat their with his mates laughing his head off. 

This will be my last message on it... he is on my ignore list I suggest you don’t waste your time on him.

In summary... you are not showing him up, you are not making him look daft. You are not scoring points over him. You are doing EXACTLY what he wants, and he is laughing at you.

End of rant

14 minutes ago, valeparklife said:
16 hours ago, Alchemist said:
No wind up,  Norman  would be getting slated. We were promised all monies would be reinvested, were we not?

When were we "promised monies"?

Any money he put in he got back and then some.

On 01/02/2020 at 06:47, Cheeky Cheddy Whites said:

The Alchemy Landlord. Unless you’re going to have another emotional breakdown for our amusement live on local radio, I strongly suggest that you jog on. Irrelevant. 

You sure it's him? I thought the post was too well written to be him.

On 01/02/2020 at 00:51, Alchemist said:

Steady on, don’t think I can be blamed if Joe starts name calling Danish with an aggressive post. I have expressed an opinion on an open forum about the lack of transfer activity. A lot of people disagree some will agree, but it’s just opinions. I didn’t realise that i had to agree with everyone.

On deadline day last January, our previous owner, without a manager in post, brought in four loan players.  Kyle Howkins played 3 games for us.  Mitch Clark has already played more than the other three put together.

"Transfer activity" can be interpreted in many way but I consider signing Mitch Clark together with re-signing Taylor, Clark and extending Worrall's contract is considerably better than signing four random players, three of which I doubt anyone at the club had seen play and which the incoming manager probably didn't want.

There is good activity and bad activity. 

51 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Steep for a youngster, not like loaning out an international for £2M who is going to keep you in the Prem.

10 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Steep for a youngster, not like loaning out an international for £2M who is going to keep you in the Prem.

It does make you wonder what, exactly, the PL Clubs' agendas are. Surely they can see that for all the excellent training facilities etc that they have and can provide for their youngsters, nothing brings young players on more than proper first team experience at a lower level. Even David Beckham did it!

6 minutes ago, philmpv said:

It does make you wonder what, exactly, the PL Clubs' agendas are. Surely they can see that for all the excellent training facilities etc that they have and can provide for their youngsters, nothing brings young players on more than proper first team experience at a lower level. Even David Beckham did it!

It's a complete shambles and depriving the game, supporters and players of the opportunity to see what they can do.

Warehousing talent is a disgrace.

Archived