onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January transfer window

Walka003

There is a percentage of our fanbase who are inveterate moaners.  P&G Carl is a prime example.  If we were to go up this year they would immediately say, "Yes, but we'll come straight back down".  They are the folk who were criticising the team for not getting "stuck in" against Man City.  They're never happy unless they're bloody moaning.  I really can't understand them at all.

Advert

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

There is a percentage of our fanbase who are inveterate moaners.  P&G Carl is a prime example.  If we were to go up this year they would immediately say, "Yes, but we'll come straight back down".  They are the folk who were criticising the team for not getting "stuck in" against Man City.  They're never happy unless they're bloody moaning.  I really can't understand them at all.

Carl from Wolstanton is up there with Rob Ebborn and Neilpvfc on Twitter as the most moaning, spiteful, negative Vale fans I've ever come across.

Rob was moaning about our Man City performance today; 'we only scored one goal ffs'.

I don't know how these folks get through their day to day business with outlooks like this.

Sick of reading/hearing their utter tripe.

Without wanting to get all 'plane tracker app' on the situation:

Mitch tweeted a clock and a timer 3 hours ago, which was liked by Max McLellan.

People replied to him asking if he was going on loan, which he liked, and then someone said they'd have him back at Vale, which he liked.

Seems there is legs to it.

If so, a good signing.

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

As you know Jean it has always been the way. A proportion of our fan base get their kicks from moaning. Fair enough, they pays their money. The term "Lorne St Moaners" didn't come from nowhere. I remember Terry Bailey getting stick because he kept chickens (?).

The classic was one time our keeper (Mark Harrison maybe) rolling it out to Mark Chambo in the right back position. He bombed it down the wing, full length of the pitch. "Cross it, cross" cried my neighbours. He didn't, he cut inside and curled it into the top corner. Response "Greedy black effer, should have effing crossed it". It is a hobby for a part of our fan base. Always has been.

Another example. I got a lift down Vale with some people when we were in what it is now the championship. Their entire discussion in the car was how Rudge had lost the plot and was overrated and should immediately be sacked. I demanded they stop the car so I could get out and walk to avoid this bull.

With the advent of social media it just spreads further than the bloke stood next to you on the terrace or the fair weather fan giving you a lift. Any old gob <ovf censored> gets noticed, many of whom rarely even go near VP.

People replied to him asking if he was going on loan, which he liked, and then someone said they'd have him back at Vale, which he liked.
If so, a good signing.
Please let this be true, would be an excellent addition

2 minutes ago, connor hackett said:
36 minutes ago, Joe B said:
If so, a good signing.

Please let this be true, would be an excellent addition

Remind me, where is he at the mo??

Archived