Sign in to follow this  
rayzer

Robbie Williams tickets

Did any one on here manage to get any tickets this morning for his gig at Vale Park? I spoke to a few fans at the match today who like me were on the website at 10.00 a.m. only to be told there was a queue and then told there were no tickets available (sold out) I would hope some fans managed to buy some.

A few people next to me said the same - they got stuck in a queue and then got told 10-15 minutes later that they'd sold out. I suppose it was bound to happen. He is a huge pull.                                     

But I have to say I think they should have done something to ensure that Vale fans (season ticket holders at the very least) were guaranteed first pick. There's only 4000 of us. It's very unfortunate and disappointing when folk from across the world get tickets when Vale fans miss out on this one.

I'm a bit old in the tooth for Robbie Williams but there were a few very disappointed younger fans around me today and I do think tickets might have been ring fenced initially.

But I suppose he's a big star now and his promoters just want to sell out asap. You can't please everyone all of the time.

I'll get my coat.

• Like 2

I see the original post has been removed - was it reported?  I hope it was tongue in cheek but fear it was deadly serious. 

9 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I see the original post has been removed - was it reported?  I hope it was tongue in cheek but fear it was deadly serious. 

Post and reply removed

I went on at 10 o'clock on the dot and was put in queue for 15 mins to be told sold out. 

I feel the same as sage that vale fans should have been given a chance to purchase first especially season ticket holders. 

Anyone want a Christmas  LP. 

40 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Post and reply removed

Why are the moderator team so keen for a user previously banned for racism to openly troll on here with a new account?

Does @robf know?

I’ve asked this a few times and it’s always been censored by a moderator. This will be again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doha said:

Why are the moderator team so keen for a user previously banned for racism to openly troll on here with a new account?

Does @robf know?

I’ve asked this a few times and it’s always been censored by a moderator. This will be again. 

I suggest you supply all your evidence to Rob in a PM

I’m glad this topic of threads being removed has been brought up.

I’ve had a post removed about taking tins of food to the game for charity as we missed a home remembrance game that was removed

i also responded to the fine we received from Scunthorpe game, this topic was removed, why is this?

Spoke to Carol today asked her about season ticket holders being able to get tickets she said they in discussion about doing something for the next release of tickets in January I think it's out of her hands 

• Thanks 1

I can't see how vale fans can feel entitled to priority tickets. We are merely a venue. I've never heard of man city fans or Leeds fans having priority when a gig is played at the etihad or Elland Road.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Does @robf know?

See my above post and please stop going all out to get another poster banned...it is distasteful