Fosse69

EFLT R2 Port Vale v Mansfield Town

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Lloyd was only booed off last night by a small band of so-called supporters who have bugger all between their ears. The vast majority of the crowd clapped him off. Only a few sitting in the Hamil End of the Paddock saw fit to boo a Vale player who was being substituted. I find that behaviour utterly pathetic. And I don’t give a **** if you disagree. 

Well have to agree to disagree then because I still think he was a poor signing and wasted the budget.

Are you sure it’s the supporters who had bugger all between their ears booing  him or maybe they were showing the rest of you what a waste of money he has been.

Edited by Erniemossrules

29 minutes ago, Erniemossrules said:

Well have to agree to disagree then because I still think he was a poor signing and wasted the budget.

Are you sure it’s the supporters who had bugger all between their ears booing  him or maybe they were showing the rest of you what a waste of money he has been.

Bore off you clown 🤡

• Like 2

Ernie lad we are all just going over the same thing over and over. Why do you have to lower yourself to all this diatribe against Lloyd ? 

If it makes you feel any better i myself wasn't running through the streets of Boslem when we signed him, indeed i was staggered. However John Askey knows more about football than me and you put together. He is a squad / fringe player who every club needs and has. 

The same applies to Evans and Kennedy, let us be honest here Burgess is a massive plus, he was on the verge of being loaned out and now is a valued squad member indeed first team challenger. I think you have rubbished him previously ? 

I didn't go last night as i've previously stated i don't attend this Cup. So i don't know if you were there or one of the boo boys. But Ryan Lloyd is worthy of respect as one of our players and to boo the lad is a disgrace. Imagine he was your son or brother or husband and you are in the crowd.

Is he Lionel Messi , NO. But good grief give the lad a break for once and for all. Last year it was Dodds now it is Lloyd. 

I'd hazard a guess he may be released in the summer so you can move on to a new victim in August. It is childish, petty and disgusting.

Edited by darren1810
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Ryan Lloyd is the least of our worries

Indeed, he wont be the last either to have ridicule. I remember Kevin Kent getting stick and he may have been another marmite player . It is a team game and as long as the whole team, on and off the pitch, be it the bar staff, catering etc can feel the club is moving forward, it enthuses all. All I can say is from experience you need a team, some may be a small part of that, but it all contributes to a well run and hopefully successful club. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Erniemossrules said:

Are you sure it’s the supporters who had bugger all between their ears booing  

Absolutely certain. 

• Like 1

Well done on the win another 20 thousand banked .

Watched the second half online and thought we looked a good outfit going forwards but very poor defensively especially in right back and left positions in fact the first goal v Mansfield our right back played a massive role in that .

Didnt see the second equaliser as on way work .

Positives Browne and Legge when came on and young Taylor who came on and took his goal-superbly and I believe could and should have scored another .

First half I didn’t see but seemed we played very well that half .

We rested  some of our players so shows we have strength in depth so very pleased with progress under Askey .

2 hours ago, PV1973 said:

I think the point you’re missing Ernie is that in a season where we’re close to the play offs, are through to the next round of the EFL cup, are through to the 3rd round of the FA cup, are beating top teams away, are unbeaten in the league at home, where players cast aside by Aspin have come to fore, where some homegrown lads are becoming key players, where we have shown we are capable of playing some decent stuff and to be fair we’re looking better than we have done since the Page era  ..... and amongst all the positivity and amongst all the good things happening all you do is clog threads by constantly talking about a squad player who hasn’t been a key contributor to our position now. The reality is that a Ryan Lloyd is the least of our worries, he hasn’t contributed enough to be someone who warrants the amount of time, effort and barracking you give him. I don’t understand what your agenda is or what you’re trying to prove. Maybe you constantly bang on about him because he could be the only thing you’ve got right in that he won’t contribute much to the team. Which everyone agrees with. But pretty much everything else in the main has worked out this season and things are looking up. You’ve become a troll of the highest order with the same old posts, the inability to be rational and that’s why so many people have you on ignore so they don’t see your posts, if you can’t be happy this season then honestly when can you be?

Good luck getting a response to this. It’s too intelligent, well written and points out all the things Ern refuses to accept (he still thinks that everyone thinks Lloyd is a brilliant player and doesnt get that what people don’t like is the relentless attack)

His normal method of dealing with this is to ignore these posts, go into hiding, wait for Lloyd to play again and then start up with his vitriolic pathetic attack of a Vale player.

On the other hand... at least I’m not in danger of having to read it when someone quotes him so well done for scaring him off! 😂😂

I wouldn't usually comment on tripe like this, but ERM's constant ridicule of this young man is bordering on an obsession that would worry me if I was Ryans's parent. OK the lad isn't the most gifted, but to its almost like he's getting blamed for playing  and one individual above all feels compelled to comment every time he puts a pair of boots on. For goodness sake man, show some respect and maturity and leave the lad alone and start commenting  on something positive, you don't have to live just for every opportunity of saying I told you so every five minutes, or maybe you just don't get it.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Heatwave said:

Just put him on ignore. It works, unless someone misguidedly quotes him.

From your lips to Gods ears ! I'm amazed at the amount of people who still that they can make him normal in his attitude to an average Div 4 squad player. I'm sure some of the people who respond think they can make the lame walk and the blind see - May they can, but they wont get ERM to talk sense at times.    Its a lost cause !    Ignore is the answer.  I'm only writing this in the vain hope that all his responders dont actually quote him from now on . Well, I live in hope .

10 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

On the other hand... at least I’m not in danger of having to read it when someone quotes him so well done for scaring him off! 😂😂

That’s why I didn’t quote him. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions but a constant trolling behaviour on so many threads really should be sorted out. 

• Like 1

Is there no way Rob can do something clever so that every time Ernie types “Lloyd” it changes the characters to “Messi”. His constant carping would then look quite funny!!

23 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Is there no way Rob can do something clever so that every time Ernie types “Lloyd” it changes the characters to “Messi”. His constant carping would then look quite funny!!

We should make Lloyd Player of the Year just to annoy him

• Haha 4

Would happily vote for Ryan in some capacity to show my thankfulness for his contribution to the team.

I put EMR on ignore a few months ago and I must say my life is much better without him in it. A ban would be even better as then I don't see his stupid quotes.

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

He is the Macclesfield Messi so I will do it for you from all the supporters who booed him who haven’t got anything between their ears.

46 minutes ago, Erniemossrules said:

Easily <OVF Censored> of the year.

Wins hands down.

A simply staggering comment. You weren't this vile even towards Martin Patterson were you ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

A simply staggering comment. You weren't this vile even towards Martin Patterson were you ? 

Goodness... that comment from Ernie is simply out of order.

It also shows he is in too deep and not man enough to back down.

You have to be a special type of person to be prepared to further attack a lad who many have pleaded to be left alone.

Bullying, plain and simple.

Vile.

Weak.

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 2