onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

EFLT R2 Port Vale v Mansfield Town

Fosse69

Advert

7 hours ago, TheSage said:

We all have our favourites and those we think are fortunate to be in the team but clearly the manager see something in these players and we should support them - all of them.

When has directing abuse at someone or booing them ever done any good? I've been watching football for 50 years and am yet to see an example of that. It's bonkers jeering your own players.

Generally agree Sage but there are exceptions. I went to see the Vale at Ipswich in 1996 and first half we played them off the pitch to the point where they were roundly booed off at half time. Unfortunately for us, it was still 0-0 (goodness knows how, think we hit the woodwork twice) and second half they put five past us. Finished 5-1, so I think they were suitably motivated in the second half. Whether it was the crowd or their manager's half-time is anybody's guess but they were left in no doubt what their supporters thought of them!

8 minutes ago, Erniemossrules said:

You’re the one getting things wrong.

If you check my posts you will find I was asking for Taylor to be signed when he was on trial
Never criticised Browne but you may be reading my criticism of signing Macc reserves.

I didn’t like Kennedy or Evans and definitely Lloyd.

If you don’t like my posts tough S#it it’s a forum And I have to read your S#it so get over it.

You also said that you didn't think there was any improvement in the squad, and that after 10 games people wouldn't be very happy with where we were in the league

I can directly copy and paste the links if you want?

Point is mate, you consistently make claims that transpire to be complete rubbish. I'm sure you're a reasonable bloke but a good 80% of your posts are devoted to our 6th choice central midfielder.

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Lloyd was only booed off last night by a small band of so-called supporters who have bugger all between their ears. The vast majority of the crowd clapped him off. Only a few sitting in the Hamil End of the Paddock saw fit to boo a Vale player who was being substituted. I find that behaviour utterly pathetic. And I don’t give a **** if you disagree. 

Well have to agree to disagree then because I still think he was a poor signing and wasted the budget.

Are you sure it’s the supporters who had bugger all between their ears booing  him or maybe they were showing the rest of you what a waste of money he has been.

I think the point you’re missing Ernie is that in a season where we’re close to the play offs, are through to the next round of the EFL cup, are through to the 3rd round of the FA cup, are beating top teams away, are unbeaten in the league at home, where players cast aside by Aspin have come to fore, where some homegrown lads are becoming key players, where we have shown we are capable of playing some decent stuff and to be fair we’re looking better than we have done since the Page era  ..... and amongst all the positivity and amongst all the good things happening all you do is clog threads by constantly talking about a squad player who hasn’t been a key contributor to our position now. The reality is that a Ryan Lloyd is the least of our worries, he hasn’t contributed enough to be someone who warrants the amount of time, effort and barracking you give him. I don’t understand what your agenda is or what you’re trying to prove. Maybe you constantly bang on about him because he could be the only thing you’ve got right in that he won’t contribute much to the team. Which everyone agrees with. But pretty much everything else in the main has worked out this season and things are looking up. You’ve become a troll of the highest order with the same old posts, the inability to be rational and that’s why so many people have you on ignore so they don’t see your posts, if you can’t be happy this season then honestly when can you be?

29 minutes ago, Erniemossrules said:

Well have to agree to disagree then because I still think he was a poor signing and wasted the budget.

Are you sure it’s the supporters who had bugger all between their ears booing  him or maybe they were showing the rest of you what a waste of money he has been.

Bore off you clown 🤡

Ernie lad we are all just going over the same thing over and over. Why do you have to lower yourself to all this diatribe against Lloyd ? 

If it makes you feel any better i myself wasn't running through the streets of Boslem when we signed him, indeed i was staggered. However John Askey knows more about football than me and you put together. He is a squad / fringe player who every club needs and has. 

The same applies to Evans and Kennedy, let us be honest here Burgess is a massive plus, he was on the verge of being loaned out and now is a valued squad member indeed first team challenger. I think you have rubbished him previously ? 

I didn't go last night as i've previously stated i don't attend this Cup. So i don't know if you were there or one of the boo boys. But Ryan Lloyd is worthy of respect as one of our players and to boo the lad is a disgrace. Imagine he was your son or brother or husband and you are in the crowd.

Is he Lionel Messi , NO. But good grief give the lad a break for once and for all. Last year it was Dodds now it is Lloyd. 

I'd hazard a guess he may be released in the summer so you can move on to a new victim in August. It is childish, petty and disgusting.

9 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Ryan Lloyd is the least of our worries

Indeed, he wont be the last either to have ridicule. I remember Kevin Kent getting stick and he may have been another marmite player . It is a team game and as long as the whole team, on and off the pitch, be it the bar staff, catering etc can feel the club is moving forward, it enthuses all. All I can say is from experience you need a team, some may be a small part of that, but it all contributes to a well run and hopefully successful club. 

2 hours ago, PV1973 said:

I think the point you’re missing Ernie is that in a season where we’re close to the play offs, are through to the next round of the EFL cup, are through to the 3rd round of the FA cup, are beating top teams away, are unbeaten in the league at home, where players cast aside by Aspin have come to fore, where some homegrown lads are becoming key players, where we have shown we are capable of playing some decent stuff and to be fair we’re looking better than we have done since the Page era  ..... and amongst all the positivity and amongst all the good things happening all you do is clog threads by constantly talking about a squad player who hasn’t been a key contributor to our position now. The reality is that a Ryan Lloyd is the least of our worries, he hasn’t contributed enough to be someone who warrants the amount of time, effort and barracking you give him. I don’t understand what your agenda is or what you’re trying to prove. Maybe you constantly bang on about him because he could be the only thing you’ve got right in that he won’t contribute much to the team. Which everyone agrees with. But pretty much everything else in the main has worked out this season and things are looking up. You’ve become a troll of the highest order with the same old posts, the inability to be rational and that’s why so many people have you on ignore so they don’t see your posts, if you can’t be happy this season then honestly when can you be?

Good luck getting a response to this. It’s too intelligent, well written and points out all the things Ern refuses to accept (he still thinks that everyone thinks Lloyd is a brilliant player and doesnt get that what people don’t like is the relentless attack)

His normal method of dealing with this is to ignore these posts, go into hiding, wait for Lloyd to play again and then start up with his vitriolic pathetic attack of a Vale player.

On the other hand... at least I’m not in danger of having to read it when someone quotes him so well done for scaring him off! 😂😂

Archived