Fosse69

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw Man City Away

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

Money spinner and double digit defeat but who cares!!!! 👍

Don’t know about double digit defeat, just a scrappy 0-1 would do.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Wonderful draw. Maybe some cash in Jan to have a little crack at the playoffs, but keep most of it back for a proper push next season!

• Thanks 1

Don't care about the result.

Just thrown limbs in my living room with my old man and shouted down the phone at my Grandad.

Big day out for the Super Vale Away, £100,000s of money into the club, a repayment of the faith and work of what Carol and her family have done for us.

Robbie's coming home; the Title and Cup holders away; edge of the playoffs - legitimately shaking. One of the best few weeks in our recent history.

Up the Whites; up the Vale.

Can't believe it

• Like 5

Fantastic.

About time we got a top team.Liverpool v Everton will prob be a TV game.Will this be a TV game?

On 01/12/2019 at 08:35, Biddulph_PV said:

Not the way Arsenal are at the moment. There was ‘only’ 30,000 there against Eintract the other night.

Utd, Spurs, Liverpool then Arsenal away, in that order. Would be happy with Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham, Villa or Everton. Not that bothered about going the Emptihad if I’m honest.

If we happen to draw Agent O’Neil’s Championship giants, I’d prefer it at their place given the carnage that always accompanies them when they come to Vale Park.

Knowing our luck, we’ll get the much wanted Premier League draw.....and it’ll be Bournemouth away.

I’m going!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Great day out for Carol and Kevin, CIteh in a similar position to Arsenal when we last went there, we are not  but give it a go.

• Like 1