Fosse69

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw Man City Away

1 hour ago, Erniemossrules said:

Maybe we could have a bucket collection to buy him an up to date shirt.

Has he been banned yet for running on the pitch trying to wind up the Vale fans?

3 year ban.

6 hours ago, AlienTitWrench said:

The Man City  Tickets website is showing the game as 15:01 on 4th January 2020

Is that for definite? I’m booking a hotel for Friday and Saturday night.

5 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

Jesus versus The Pope what better divine intervention could we get?

It didn’t help the Burnley keeper any just now. 

Edited by Santa

Just now, davehartshill said:

They’ve picked some crap games for tv. Gillingham v West Ham and Boro v Spurs? Really? 

Thought we were guaranteed be on tv to be honest. 

More chance of an upset rather than watch Man City likely crush us. Had it been at Vale Park then 100% would of been televised.

• Like 4

Have to agree with VF16 here Dave. For me it was never going to be even considered.

West Ham are notorious lately for losing to lower division sides, you also have the Mersey derby, Wolves v United and surely Rochdale or Boston v Newcastle.

As VF16 rightly says , this is purely because we are away. I've seen odds for Premier Games of say Norwich or Watford about 33/1 to beat City.

We will be maybe 50/1 or higher. Had it been at Vale we would of been on the box i'm sure. No complaints from me. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Have to agree with VF16 here Dave. For me it was never going to be even considered.

West Ham are notorious lately for losing to lower division sides, you also have the Mersey derby, Wolves v United and surely Rochdale or Boston v Newcastle.

As VF16 rightly says , this is purely because we are away. I've seen odds for Premier Games of say Norwich or Watford about 33/1 to beat City.

We will be maybe 50/1 or higher. Had it been at Vale we would of been on the box i'm sure. No complaints from me. 

Our pitch and the local fire brigade give us an advantage at home, not the place for fancy Dans !!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Sky Bet had Vale at a low 28/1 today. That's crap odds

17 hours ago, connor hackett said:

The replay will definitely be on, no worries emoji109.png

Vale don't think so,  Morecambe away moved to 14th Jan. Jan already a busy month with 8 games and only 1 midweek free. But never say never.

On 05/12/2019 at 16:52, valefan16 said:

Imagine we might be extended highlights though which I believe is worth about 50k.

Yeah I read that somewhere too... and overseas TV should stick a bit more in the coffers!