Fosse69

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw Man City Away

Love to see Vale get Liverpool or Man U home or away as a thank you to every one connected with the club for the progress made this season, failing this a lower league side at home. Defo no poorly supported Championship side away.

2 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

One of the most delicious things about drawing a top team (or Stoke) would be imagining Smurthwaite sat on his fat backside watching it at home.

And dreaming of hosting Robbie Williams.... How are Nuneaton doing these days?

Big 6 away. Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Leeds, Wolves at home. (All of them would fill the away end). Not bothered about going through, get some money in to fund a promotion push.

52 minutes ago, toyahw said:

And dreaming of hosting Robbie Williams.... How are Nuneaton doing these days?

Southern League, Premier Division Central, 6th,  You did ask 😀

Plz will people stop harping on about the nasty, vindictive man, he's history now thanks to the Shanahans, move on. he's totally irrelevant now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Smugsy said:

I read somewhere that the most money you make is an away tie at Arsenal. That'll do nicely.

Not the way Arsenal are at the moment. There was ‘only’ 30,000 there against Eintract the other night.

Utd, Spurs, Liverpool then Arsenal away, in that order. Would be happy with Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham, Villa or Everton. Not that bothered about going the Emptihad if I’m honest.

If we happen to draw Agent O’Neil’s Championship giants, I’d prefer it at their place given the carnage that always accompanies them when they come to Vale Park.

Knowing our luck, we’ll get the much wanted Premier League draw.....and it’ll be Bournemouth away.

Sorry Popey and all you fans who want Sjoke. No way!  The majority of their tribe hate us and frankly I can only see carnage left whatever the result and wherever it would be played. They will love to attack the Vale family and make it so uncomfortable for decent fans.

Vale need a "simple" home tie to collect the 100k plus and move further on. Any lower club for me at home, please.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We haven't had a big fish in the cup for a long time now.

I'd like Chelsea as we've pretty much never played them.

Spurs for the new ground would be my second choice.

Stoke third choice as it would be tasty to say the least and a very good time to play them