onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Forum Rules and reported posts

Regal Beagle

Firstly, does the post report function work? I've reported many recently which are blatently breaching forum rules and I've not heard back on a single one.

Secondly, if the reported posts are not working correctly, then I have a complaint about the below posts.

Forum rules:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. "

4 different posts from today alone, towards me, from one particular poster:

"Hypocrit, liar, bigot and racist.  Your man crush Boris would be proud of you before dismissing you like the trash you are."

"you nasty little racist wimp."

"You are a horrible human."

"You come across as racist, bigoted, sexist and generally horrible coward"

Now I'm no snowflake but this has been going on for months on and off. I've given ample opportunity for this poster to post any sort of evidence of the above obscene, abusive, hateful, inaccurate and knowlingly false statements. I've debunked them many times. I've tried to joke it off to calm him down. He can't back up these accusations because none of them are true.

I appreciate if we dig hard enough then we can find hypocrisy in all of our posts, over a long enough time period, and I also appreciate that in political debates, things get heated from time to time. Lack of knowledge and or mistakes are labelled as lies, I'm guilty of that as are several others. I've got no issue with being called a liar or a hypocrite. It's the repeated disgusting accusations of racism and attacks on my person.

Are these posts acceptable within the forum rules? If they are, I'll have to think about my membership on this website. If they are not, please can someone take some sort of action to prevent the lies, abuse and defamation of members on this website?

Thanks

Advert

Hi,

A quick reply from me (sorry for brevity).

I've got a lot of work on at the moment and not able to reply that thoroughly. I can confirm I have seen your reports and I believe those posts you reported were removed. If they were not, please PM/email me and let me know.

Please remember we will try to reply as soon as we can and I know other members of the team have had family/personal issues which may have prevented a quick response. We're not full-time on here and often we want to discuss amongst ourselves what action needs to be taken. 

However, I do apologise that I didn't respond earlier to tell you this though - I accept our communication could have been better. Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Rob

Archived