onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Prince Andrew

robf

Advert

1 hour ago, robf said:

Who advised him to do that interview? It reminded me of the old days of our previous owner's attempts at PR...

I doubt anyone did..... I suspect he held his own counsel and probably assumed his position would convince people he was truthful.

Just goes to show position isn't worth the vellum it's printed on.

I haven’t seen the interview and I most certainly shall not be seeking it out. Any interview conducted by Emily Maitlis is hardly likely to be “Packmanesque”

Even if The Queen’s third child has done what is being suggested it is impossible to corroborate, although we can all come to a similar conclusion when looking at the evidence.

But it is all rather pointless, because what ever convincing and indeed incriminating evidence is provided, The Grand Old Duke of York is never going to be prosecuted.

But, according to the nursery rhyme, he has had 10,000 men. 

All age unknown. 

6 hours ago, RailwayRowdy said:

I haven’t seen the interview and I most certainly shall not be seeking it out. Any interview conducted by Emily Maitlis is hardly likely to be “Packmanesque”

Even if The Queen’s third child has done what is being suggested it is impossible to corroborate, although we can all come to a similar conclusion when looking at the evidence.

But it is all rather pointless, because what ever convincing and indeed incriminating evidence is provided, The Grand Old Duke of York is never going to be prosecuted.

But, according to the nursery rhyme, he has had 10,000 men. 

All age unknown. 

We saw the 'Interview' Monday night and HRH's performance was, in our opinion, embarrassing - to say the least - and he did it all on his own regardless who was asking the questions.

What on earth was he thinking to go live in the first place?

Watch his 'Sponsors' jump the Good Ship Andy any day now.

Always difficult in these situations to assess guilt, we weren't there. Must be terrible if you are innocent and being wrongly accused , equally the guilty when exposed never seem to say you got me its a fair cop Guv.  Andrew does seem to have that look of entitlement as modelled so well by Princess Anne and Royals of that generation along with detachment  from real life. That was how he came across in the interview.  The lady involved I understand was the daughter of a Government official and comes across as measured and credible. Unless he gets totally cleared of all wrong doing this is going to linger around him like a very bad smell. 

20 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Always difficult in these situations to assess guilt, we weren't there. Must be terrible if you are innocent and being wrongly accused , equally the guilty when exposed never seem to say you got me its a fair cop Guv.  Andrew does seem to have that look of entitlement as modelled so well by Princess Anne and Royals of that generation along with detachment  from real life. That was how he came across in the interview.  The lady involved I understand was the daughter of a Government official and comes across as measured and credible. Unless he gets totally cleared of all wrong doing this is going to linger around him like a very bad smell. 

He damaged any chance of sympathy when he said 'he still did not regret his friendship with US financier Epstein'. Not a smidgen of concern for the victims of the vile man's 'sex trade activities'

Talk about rabbits in headlights! The mind boggles.

5 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

Let's face it...The royal family has had it's day. I'd love to see the queen visit some parts of Stoke and expect people to 'curtsey' to her. Frankly I'd tell her and her other parasites to pay their way.

Apparently Prince Andrew isn't even on the civil list

It's happened and they did, as they did with other members of the royal family.

1 hour ago, whotobeakiller said:

Let's face it...The royal family has had it's day. I'd love to see the queen visit some parts of Stoke and expect people to 'curtsey' to her. Frankly I'd tell her and her other parasites to pay their way.

I'm not a royalist but would be interested to know if you will still be working full time at 93??

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I'm not a royalist but would be interested to know if you will still be working full time at 93??

Working “full time” may be stretching the point a bit.

I think she certainly does well for a woman of her age, but she’s hardly digging ditches is she ? She may well “work” 40 hours, but more likely over 12 months as opposed to a week.

I have little time for the alleged Royal Family. I take Geo’s point that they were respected by the “great unwashed” on their rare visits to Stoke, but my parents generation may be the last to act in a similar fashion. 

History will tell you that the “spare” has always found it difficult to find an identity. Andrew has managed that, but possibly not in the way he may have imagined. 

Archived