Playa Amodores

If Macclesfield go out of business

19 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

If the above happens,I presume all results are wiped off the board. I haven’t gone through the results, but we might move up the league.

I would rather stay were we are instead of benefiting from another clubs misfortune, if it happens it happens.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I understand where you’re coming from and we shouldn’t rely on others. However it’s fact that if they do go out of business it might affect our position having lost to them.I haven’t checked it our position would be altered, but I’m sure you’d be happy if it did change our position, especially if it was the difference between finishing 7th, instead of 8th.

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

I understand where you’re coming from and we shouldn’t rely on others. However it’s fact that if they do go out of business it might affect our position having lost to them.I haven’t checked it our position would be altered, but I’m sure you’d be happy if it did change our position, especially if it was the difference between finishing 7th, instead of 8th.

After 46 games yes, but there is a long way to go yet.

3 hours ago, valiant steve said:

Theo's not getting paid. I have no sympathy whatsoever as he's a disrespectful, unprofessional, pathetic bloke. 

As is always the case, it's their supporters I feel sorry for. 

One has to worry about the likes of Theo - He was a chap who was allegedly not being paid yet he decided to Kiss the Macclesfield FC Badge. Was that a show of faith that the wages were just about to arrive or a deliberate attempt to upset the Majority of fans at the match.  I will loose no sleep if he and his family receive no income, nor if Macc do fold. 

He could have been a respectful professional and just clapped his own supporters after their win as I would expect any professional footballer to do. He, however, decided to Take The Piss.   Theo will now learn that what goes around comes around and now others are having a good laugh at his expense. Should he manage to play for a Professional club again he may wish to reflect on his actions and not be stupid in future. 

10 hours ago, pensioner said:

One has to worry about the likes of Theo - He was a chap who was allegedly not being paid yet he decided to Kiss the Macclesfield FC Badge. Was that a show of faith that the wages were just about to arrive or a deliberate attempt to upset the Majority of fans at the match.  I will loose no sleep if he and his family receive no income, nor if Macc do fold. 

He could have been a respectful professional and just clapped his own supporters after their win as I would expect any professional footballer to do. He, however, decided to Take The Piss.   Theo will now learn that what goes around comes around and now others are having a good laugh at his expense. Should he manage to play for a Professional club again he may wish to reflect on his actions and not be stupid in future. 

You are spot on, it was disrespectful and he shouldn’t have done it, at the time he had gone to the GK. My interpretation of the reason for doing it was for all the vile abuse I’d witnessed from Vale fans behind the goal towards the GK, throughout the second half. The people doing this were repeatedly pushed back by stewards, one chap participating in the abuse was holding the hand of a young child. With the crowd being on top of the pitch I’d imagine their GK was intimidated throughout the second half.