Fosse69

Match Thread: EFLT Port Vale v Newcastle Utd U21

1 hour ago, Erniemossrules said:

And yes Lloyd was rubbish as usual no matter how much you try to make him the Macc Messi.

Who were your top three players in the game, Ern?

Edited by Jacko51

Let me guess... was this Ernies response to my post pointing out he isn’t intelligent enough to have a proper discussion about the subject???

Please tell me it was... it would be so wonderfully Ern to make himself look so daft! 🤞🤞🤞5B94CB5E-4D2F-4A8F-885A-789030871C3F.thumb.jpeg.9630208d4570c8f8af7e5a7173c10a9b.jpeg

On 13/11/2019 at 03:59, Jacko51 said:

I try not to abuse posters on here but you really are a buffoon, Ernie.  You may be the fast milkman in the west but you are also the saddest.  Try to base you opinions on fact, not completely blind prejudice.  Lloyd had a decent game last night and won the game for us with that great pass to Cullen for the winner - a winner than made the club another £5k.  Were you even there????

I am not a "Lloyd lover" but nor am I, like you, a Lloyd hater.  There is a sensible middle ground in the debate which you seem totally unable to grasp.  Has the lad been messing with your missus or something?!

He’s arguing with the wrong one. Bit like taking coals to Newcastle. 🙄

23 hours ago, Erniemossrules said:

"Strange this clown has blocked me up still responds to my posts and spews out his usual drivel.

If the red nose fits wear it.

And yes Lloyd was rubbish as usual no matter how much you try to make him the Macc Messi.

Ern, you were writing posts like this in July, it is now mid November and you are still submitting the same obnoxious posts. My thinking is this, maybe your infatuation with Ryan Lloyd is because he is " your " love child. 

Edited by aspin for england

2 hours ago, aspin for england said:

Ern, you were writing posts like this in July, it is now mid November and you are still submitting the same obnoxious posts. My thinking is this, maybe your infatuation with Ryan Lloyd is because he is " your " love child. 

Lots on here should search for the magic IGNORE button, it truly is Magic and makes life on here far more than just bearable with the trolls. You can actually enter into adult conversations with each other and the disputed aspects can be discussed in an adult manner with the kiddies spoiling things

• Like 1