Fosse69

FA Cup 2nd Round Cheltenham Away

we've just beaten Bradford crewe and mk dons away we should fear nobody especially away at the moment lets win this another 54k in the bank for carol and kevin to put towards whats needed to be done around the stadium and get into the 3rd round 

Edited by t.punchard

13 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

Get to round three and maybe just maybe Vale will draw Chelsea...when was the last time Chelsea was a competitive fixture??

1929?

Crummy draw. I hate any match where you play a team in the same division. However these two are awful away days too. Swindon always charge daft money and our record is dreadful there. It is winnable though 

The game last season at Swindon was the worst of the season.  It was played in a howling gale and ended 0-0.  I seem to recall their manager complaining that we'd been time wasting from the first minute because Scott Brown couldn't get the ball to stay still for a goal kick and had to keep respotting it!

Edited by Jacko51

Well we have being doing fabulously away and players  have been putting there bodies on the line to deny goals for the opposition .

We could do with free travel so to take as many as possible either venue .

Thats a big ask though as we ain’t got thousands throw away .

Just hope we can get through ,how I do not really care ,block the goal up with bricks and someone get  thee head on something And it fly in .

Come on Vale