FA Cup 2nd Round Cheltenham Away

Fosse69

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its a home draw, it could possibly be played on the Friday or Sunday, as Sjoke are at home to Blackburn on Saturday 30th (although there have been numerous precedents in the last couple of seasons of both of us playing at home on the same day - suppose it depends who our potential home opponents would be?)

In the 2nd round there are no big names. Drawing Ipswich or Sunderland at home isn’t really a glamour tie. Just a bloody difficult one. 

Another duff league 1 team on hard times or non league team at home works for me. 

The worst draw is always a team in the same league for me. They are always edgy matches and don’t feel like cup ties for me. 

Played loads of games at home when stoke are also at home recently.

If its a home draw, it could possibly be played on the Friday or Sunday, as Sjoke are at home to Blackburn on Saturday 30th (although there have been numerous precedents in the last couple of seasons of both of us playing at home on the same day - suppose it depends who our potential home opponents would be?)

51 minutes ago, Walter said:

Played loads of games at home when stoke are also at home recently.

Yeah, I mentioned that if you properly read the post.

There's a fair chance of the 2nd round game being on the Sunday anyway, as BBC move a number of games (6 or 8?) to Sunday lunchtime, so they can do reports and show the goals as soon as they happen in the FA Cup Final Score programme that they do each round.

• Fosse69 changed the title to FA Cup 2nd Round Cheltenham Away
  • Fosse69 locked this topic

Archived