onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Macc players go on strike

robf

5 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Sol Campbell owed 180 grand it says and he is backing a winding up order by HMRC according to BBC Football. 

180k????? How on earth did he rack up that bill? He wasn't there more than a year.

Absolutely astonishing the level of incompetence there is running a football club. I suppose after ownership between 2002-2019 it shouldn't be a surprise, but it is.

Advert

7 minutes ago, stupers said:

180k????? How on earth did he rack up that bill? He wasn't there more than a year.

Absolutely astonishing the level of incompetence there is running a football club. I suppose after ownership between 2002-2019 it shouldn't be a surprise, but it is.

I thought the same, I also thought he was working just for expenses so he could get his foot in the door of football management.

6 hours ago, Mario said:

They should not be allowed to play their U18's to fulfill a league fixture under any circumstances,playing a weakened side is unfair to the rest of the league.

disgusting and yet as mentioned Bolton did it for a few games and even nicked a 0-0

don't know what they should do really as I doubt the EFL will let them call it off, Bolton are already facing points deductions for calling off their game with Doncaster

The Accrington owner kicked off over this. Their game was cancelled v Bolton then others perceived rivals played against the Bolton kids winning easily. It’s not a level playing field. Needs postponing and sadly the club leaving the league if it carries on.

i thought Les Sealey’s son was purchasing  them ? 

Totally unacceptable that they can field a team of anything but the actual first team squad.

Makes an absolute mockery to the League as it completely alienates the other Clubs that have  already played them. A total unjust, unbalanced state of affairs that points can be gained by some opponents now by virtue of the fact that Macc will field a very limited team.

Of course my sympathy goes to the players but come on this has been dragging on for yonks so surely a decision that affects the whole Division 2 ought to have been made by now? Crazy!

32 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

How can the words “Crewe, question, integrity’ ever appear in one sentence? They’re the lowest of the low

Surely gifting them three points when their rivals have had to play Macc and potentially not get three points is more of an issue. EFL would never agree to it, can you imagine the fall out if Crewe got promoted by 1-2 points or made the play offs by 1-2 points. 

Game should be replayed and Macclesfield deducted 3 points for each missed fixture on top, similar to Middlesborough in the 90's.

Archived