v Southend: the score today?; other pre game stuff; the game itself

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last season's victory at Southend, Sturrock said that Vale looked like the finished product while his own players had a long way to go. What a difference a year makes. They've gone forwards and we've gone backwards in equal measure.

The Directors who've bought us to this pretty pass should hang their heads in shame for what they have done to our great club. If they had any sense of honour they'd just go. But they haven't so they'll have to be forced out.

As for the football, I think we'll get wellied today but you never know.

I've got a feeling it'll be Rotherham-esque with an early sending off. It just doesn't feel like a 'win' day.

I worry about the character of our players when they have an excuse to use....I hope they make us proud today. We need some hope from somewhere that we won't be heading out of the league sooner rather than later.

Advert:

Most fans think that the Vale will lose today, up to now forecasting scores of :

7.0 & 5.1. Three think a draw will be the result and two think a win for the Vale.

Solid supporter and optimist Sandyford_Valiant say's 2.0 for the Vale. Hope that you're right M8. We need the points.

Most fans think that the Vale will lose today, up to now forecasting scores of :

7.0 & 5.1. Three think a draw will be the result and two think a win for the Vale.

Solid supporter and optimist Sandyford_Valiant say's 2.0 for the Vale. Hope that you're right M8. We need the points.

When we finally get rid of V2001, should we call ourselves Vale 2.0?

Advert:

Betting against the Vale is the biggest sin you can make as a supporter. So you are actually hoping Southend actually win.

There is winning money and their is solid human morales:shutup:

Betting against the Vale is the biggest sin you can make as a supporter. So you are actually hoping Southend actually win.

There is winning money and their is solid human morales:shutup:

Nope, i want Vale to win every game. Just really can't see it happening today and on paper, looks like a home win all day to me. Especially more so as i've just seen our team sheet.

Looks like we've gone back to that ridiculous 5-2-3 formation :unsure:

Feel free to send some abuse my way if i'm wrong...! :)

Advert:

Archived