onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

We have Labour supporters shouting abuse at Tory supporters...... Tory supporters shouting abuse at Labour supporters..... everyone shouting abuse at lib dems.....

All engineered by the political system to win an election. It happens every time and every time people throw themselves into the chaos with fervour and venom.... to emerge victorious.... and make excuses why their hero's are crapping all over them and not delivering what they promised.

Boris and jezza are simply Judas goats leading the sheep into the slaughter house, conveniently scurrying away through the back door and preparing for the next cull.

Advert

24 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

So you bleat and cry when Brexiteers are compared to 1930s Nazi party and then use the very same parallel to describe Labour....

You come across as racist, bigoted, sexist and generally horrible coward.  Much like many of the full throttle right ring Tory Boys who would love to tickle Boris's plumbs.  

Some of you wont be happy until Britain is a white, heterosexual, male dominated state where women spoke when spoken to and anyone foreign is rounded up and shipped away.  It's like watching a load of Enoch wannabes thinking they are prophetic.  Truth is, just like Regal Begal, most of you are nothing more than racist scum to cowardly to be honest about it.

You were one of the first ,on here,to compare the UK to Nazi Germany.I’m still waiting for the SS to appear locally.Are you condoning Corbyn and the thousands of Labour Party members who are Anti-Semitic?There is a disease in the Labour Party ,a Party led by Corbyn.He goes ,the disease goes and hopefully you will too.

19 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Boris Johnson has directly made racist comments about muslims on numerous occasions both in his newspaper columns and verbally.  

Jeremy Corbyn has never said anything directly anti semetic.  Several have asked for evidence that he has and not a single one of you has provided it.

Voting for Boris Johnson aligns you with an openly racist right wing leader of a nasty party.  It aligns you with a biggot and somebody who thinks it is ok to cheat on every woman he has had a relationship with.  An odious person in every single respect.  In my book supporting him shows that you hold the same values as him, otherwise there is no way you could possibly argue his case.

Show me evidence of Corbyn being directly anti semetic, something akin to Johnsons "letterbox" comment.  Being critical of Israel opressing Palestinians is not anti semetic despite what a very small number of Tory supporting friends of Johnson want you to believe.  Show me some evidence that Corbyn has made any directly racist comment about Jews and I will withdraw my support for him.  You can't because he hasn't but you already know that.

The only get out for any of you is that you are stupid and dont understand why the media is afraid if Corbyn, otherwise you are wilfully supporting a racist bigot which makes you a racist bigot.

Paul Eisen,all you need to know about Corbyn.

2 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

So you bleat and cry when Brexiteers are compared to 1930s Nazi party and then use the very same parallel to describe Labour....

You come across as racist, bigoted, sexist and generally horrible coward.  Much like many of the full throttle right ring Tory Boys who would love to tickle Boris's plumbs.  

Some of you wont be happy until Britain is a white, heterosexual, male dominated state where women spoke when spoken to and anyone foreign is rounded up and shipped away.  It's like watching a load of Enoch wannabes thinking they are prophetic.  Truth is, just like Regal Begal, most of you are nothing more than racist scum to cowardly to be honest about it.

Serial and compulsive liar.

Admin team, I'm getting sick to death of reporting abusive and disgusting LIES from this poster and not hearing anything back.

Please can you tell me where the line is on abusing, smearing and lying about people for simply being better than you at debating? 

9 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I wish I couldn't see quotes from people I've blocked. RB is a <ovf censored> toilet of a human being.

Sorry mr h I wont take that from members of the racist BNP party and I certainly wont take it from labour members in the current climate. 

You should be ashamed of your party.

2 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Boris Johnson has directly made racist comments about muslims on numerous occasions both in his newspaper columns and verbally.  

Jeremy Corbyn has never said anything directly anti semetic.  Several have asked for evidence that he has and not a single one of you has provided it.

Voting for Boris Johnson aligns you with an openly racist right wing leader of a nasty party.  It aligns you with a biggot and somebody who thinks it is ok to cheat on every woman he has had a relationship with.  An odious person in every single respect.  In my book supporting him shows that you hold the same values as him, otherwise there is no way you could possibly argue his case.

Show me evidence of Corbyn being directly anti semetic, something akin to Johnsons "letterbox" comment.  Being critical of Israel opressing Palestinians is not anti semetic despite what a very small number of Tory supporting friends of Johnson want you to believe.  Show me some evidence that Corbyn has made any directly racist comment about Jews and I will withdraw my support for him.  You can't because he hasn't but you already know that.

The only get out for any of you is that you are stupid and dont understand why the media is afraid if Corbyn, otherwise you are wilfully supporting a racist bigot which makes you a racist bigot.

Nicely put. 

I think we're getting (intentionally?) waylaid by the lies etc of the likes of RB and Bill. The fact is that in less than two weeks we have to make a fundamental decision about the kind of country we want live in. Labour has presented a vision, one that promises a green industrial revolution, addresses the horrifying poverty and homelessness in our communities, attempts to bring the country back together by giving the people the final say on Brexit and protects our NHS. The alternative, for me, is genuinely terrifying. 

From the IFS verdict on the tory manifesto.

The implication of the Conservative manifesto is that they believe most aspects of public policy are just fine as they are. 

Just fine as they are.

Centrepoint state that over 100,000 16-24 year olds needed council help last year because they were homeless or at risk

Foodbank usage at highest rate EVER

726 homeless people died on our streets last year, in the last week a man froze to death. We're the 6th richest country in the world.

More than 17,000 people have died while waiting to hear whether their claim for disability benefit had been successful and attempted suicides among people claiming disability benefits have more than doubled in seven years

The coroner said that when David Clapson died he had no food in his stomach. Clapson’s benefits had been stopped as a result of missing one meeting at the jobcentre. He was diabetic, and without the £71.70 a week from his jobseeker’s allowance he couldn’t afford to eat or put credit on his electricity card to keep the fridge where he kept his insulin working. Three weeks later Clapson died from diabetic ketoacidosis, caused by a severe lack of insulin. A pile of CVs was found next to his body.

Just fine as they are.

No matter what you think about Corbyn, or Momentum, this would not happen under his watch.

11 hours ago, TheSage said:

The more you post the sillier you look.

A few anecdotes do not compare with Hitler and the Holocaust.

I should not be humouring you. The subject matter is too serious for you and your silly games.

I'll let others make up their own minds about the voracity of what you post.

Put him on ignore, Sage.  My well being has improved imeasurably since I did so.

19 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You're either thick or a total <ovf censored> liar. Between the interview airing and your comment about my silence, I`d posted 5 times and you had posted 4. Apology?

Depending upon where you actually take the start point to the end point for your count, you're maybe right or could be wrong.  If you take the start point as 19.00Hrs Tuesday 26th to end of 27th you're actually correct, it is 5 posts of yours to 4 of mine--unlike Corbyn, I will apologise for that even though you probably don't deserveone with your ovf censored name calling above.

However once again you twist the "truth" to suit your own arguments and miss the point completely as I was drawing attention to the fact that you had suddenly gone quiet on Corbyn's appalling performance during the Andrew Neil interview.  Not in any of the 5 posts you took for your numbers example was there any answer to my assertion regarding your 'silence' nor any reference to Jeremy's absolutely abysmal performance during that interview when he refused 4 times to apologise to the Jewish community and kept up the lie and charade that it will only be the top 5% of earners who pay extra tax when he in fact admitted (but only after pointed questioning by Neil) that  the ending of the marriage allowance would mean hundreds of thousands of lower paid people will be £250 worse off under Labour's scheme to end that allowance. I, and I suspect most sensible and objective viewers took that as a justification by Jezza that being only £250 worse off justified the lie in claiming that NO lower paid workers will be worse off.

17 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Talks will go on for years???  I thought this was all going to be easy peasy? 

Don't you understand anything I write?  Just to remind you, I voted remain and one of the main reasons for that was because I could see that it wasn't going to be easy to negotiate new trade deals--for example it took Canada 7 years to negotiate its trade deal with the EU.  You're once again ( as you regularly seem to do) missing the point.  You were claiming this big conspiracy theory that a deal has been agreed to sell-off the NHS to the USA. The point you are so obviously missing is that all these papers that Corbyn has produced,only show what is so obviously the first shots in what will be a long, complicated and protracted negotiation!

16 hours ago, For Us All said:

Apparently,it's more or less a US wish-list with the NHS mentioned four times.

Precisely!  Of course it is and to anyone with a brain it's just the opening gambits in the long and complicated negotaition procedure to come. So many conspiracy theorists on here!

19 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

That the supposed "Democratic" Unionist Party are the most undemocratic mob in the UK.  Yet this was the outcome of the democratic election.

But whatever you wish to believe or argue, the undeniable fact remains that DUP MPs were elected in a DEMOCRATIC election. It doesn't matter whether, you, me or your granny doesn't like them--they won a majority in their respective constituencies and that's called DEMOCRACY!

21 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Precisely!  Of course it is and to anyone with a brain it's just the opening gambits in the long and complicated negotaition procedure to come. So many conspiracy theorists on here!

The US does not do wish lists, US FIRST means US FIRST

Archived