mr.hobblesworth

General Erection - 12th December 2019

12 hours ago, Mario said:

I see that our Jeremy is going to turn Chequers into a homeless hostel and John McDonnell is giving No11 Downing street over to the homeless as well,that should be good for security..........

McDonell has a choice of boats to live on.Doesnt need no.11.Is the Corbyn Shropshire Manor House still in the family?

33 minutes ago, TheSage said:

The latest paid up member of the hard right club is Sally Ann Heart in Hastings who told voters that disabled people should be paid less.

Should that not be Sally Ann No Hart?

16 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Johnson had also refused an interview with ITV.

The man is a coward and a liar, much like alot of his supporters.

He was interviewed on ITV on Thursday morning--check your facts pal.

I don't understand the fascination with television interviews, except it makes politicians squirm a little, a politicians out is lie and deflect which they all do so why does it matter they do it on camera.... or in the press..... or walking the streets.

It would be a refreshing change if one of them... any one.... stood up and stated that the manifesto is just a wish list. We don't have the money for 80% of it, we have no intention to fulfil 15% and the 5% we do try to accomplish we will probably fail miserably to complete or go so far over budget we will have to U turn in a way to suggest we didn't U turn, but we can always blame the opposition..... followed by what they really wanted to do and what they could realistically afford to do.

19 minutes ago, cheshirevaliant said:

It's hardly a serious interview though, having a cup of tea with the presenters of Dancing on Ice! 

Same then applies to Jeremy Corbyn who was also interviewed by the same "dancing on ice" presenters the day before and it was Phillip Schofield who got Corbyn at long last to apologise about the anti-semitism in the Labour party--something that Andrew Neil wasn't able to achieve!  Johnson was also interviewed on ITV last night by Robert Peston--a grilling that Corbyn has yet to subject himself to! So let's keep it objective please.

1 hour ago, Bycarsbill said:

He was interviewed on ITV on Thursday morning--check your facts pal.

Made yourself look a bit daft trying to claim a chin wag with Pip is the same as doing the tonight programme...

24 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Same then applies to Jeremy Corbyn who was also interviewed by the same "dancing on ice" presenters the day before and it was Phillip Schofield who got Corbyn at long last to apologise about the anti-semitism in the Labour party--something that Andrew Neil wasn't able to achieve!  Johnson was also interviewed on ITV last night by Robert Peston--a grilling that Corbyn has yet to subject himself to! So let's keep it objective please.

Objective?  Why has Bozzer ducked Neal and Tonight?

Johnson is a coward and a liar.  Arguing against that fact is just making people look ridiculous.  At least have the balls to admit you support a liar, bigot and racist.

Edited by Nofinikea

30 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

That as may be. However, suggesting that an interview with Schofield and Willoughby when most people are at work is on a par with a prime time interview with Andrew Neal is, in my view at least, a bit daft. 

As I've mentioned on the thread elsewhere, I'm also no fan of Corbyn. 

Edited by cheshirevaliant

6 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Johnson is a coward and a liar.  Arguing against that fact is just making people look ridiculous.  At least have the balls to admit you support a liar, bigot and racist.

He is..... they all are..... I dont

30 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Made yourself look a bit daft trying to claim a chin wag with Pip is the same as doing the tonight programme...

Watch the Corbyn interview on catch-up with Schofield when Jezza clearly gets rattled and loses his rag--don't think Jezza would have described it as a "friendly chin wag"!

28 minutes ago, cheshirevaliant said:

That as may be. However, suggesting that an interview with Schofield and Willoughby when most people are at work is on a par with a prime time interview with Andrew Neal is, in my view at least, a bit daft. 

As I've mentioned on the thread elsewhere, I'm also no fan of Corbyn. 

See my reply to Nofinikea above! I repeat; it was Schofield's persistent strong questioning that got Jezza to apologise (long overdue!) for antisemitism in the Labour party--as I said, something that Andrew Neil had singularly failed to do--so don't be so patronising to Phillip Schofield, especially if you didn't see the actual interview!