onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

8 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

This form of cladding has gone for many a year through many governments. This should never have been brought in to a political scandal, Corbyn was a complete <ovf censored> turning up shortly after the event. There was countless errors by local council, Government and the fire brigade where lessons should be learnt but not to be brought to a political scandal.

Of course it is a political scandal, governments are responsible for the safe housing of their citizens or subjects as we will become. Once it becomes known that it is dangerous action has to be taken and the regulations changed and retrospective action taken, progress on this is very slow. Reduced supervision of building regulations and inadequate staffing levels of the fire service is also a political scandal. Of course Corbyn should turn up at the biggest disaster in London since the war, he cares for people unlike May who could not be bothered.

Advert

Yeah, even Theresa May said she was impressed by Corbyn's genuine compassion towards the victims of the tragedy. 

Do you not think the government spending the last decade spitting on the heads of the poor - the hostile environment, the treating people on benefits like scum, the savage cuts that disproportionately impacted on poorer communities - had anything to do with housing them in a death trap? You have a woman who wants to "put down" benefits claimants drawn to the tories, you have a government minister basically blaming the victims for their own deaths and another excusing his disgusting remarks by praising him for being clever. I don't see how you can separate the two. 

2 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

The shortcomings of a party in government since 2010 are coming to the surface.

I can agree with that......What the alternative is I dont know,it's the age old problem of it's easy to criticise from the side lines but when your chance comes to be better well it remains to be seen if a Labour administration can do any better.

Nice to see the bullying ,drug supplying ,nonce Vaz  is finally getting his comeuppance.Just waiting to see what the Party of the People are going to do about the vermin.Decisive as ever.I doubt Labour can afford to lose any more seats.Strange Nonce finder  General Watson  hasn’t sifted him out.

5 minutes ago, Mario said:

I can agree with that......What the alternative is I dont know,it's the age old problem of it's easy to criticise from the side lines but when your chance comes to be better well it remains to be seen if a Labour administration can do any better.

It is a risk that has to be taken.

4 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

It's not rocket science love.  Lack of resources were a problem, they simply did not have adequate equipment to tackle fires in high rise buildings readily available in an area with high rise buildings.  Now the advise with hindsight was horribly wrong, but how many lives could have been saved had the fire brigade had the right equipment on hand?

Cuts lead to problems via lack of equipment and training and good old man power.  When you savagely cut everything that the Tories have, it's only  a matter of time before disaster strikes and problems increase.

All these cuts whilst not reducing the deficit, ask yourselves where the money has gone...  go on, think about it without staring at your poster of BoJo in his pants.

They've reduced the deficit by £125bn per year.

Evidenced by my link to the ONS graph.

You either dont understand or are deliberately making incorrect statements at this point. Which is it? 

I having voted Conservative for a long time if ever, definitely voted Labour a lot more often in the past but definitely never again. Still undecided who I will vote this election. Agree, change is needed but Labour the only party who can challenge are not even an option.

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

No they haven't.  

ONS does not give a true picture because they dont include RBS borrowing figures which is 73% owned by the government, so it's not a true picture...

Tut tut Mr Beagle...   

Oh, very interesting, perhaps you would like to provide some evidence of the true picture? Or at least tell us what it is so we can all be as informed as you?

2 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Nice to see the bullying ,drug supplying ,nonce Vaz  is finally getting his comeuppance.Just waiting to see what the Party of the People are going to do about the vermin.Decisive as ever.I doubt Labour can afford to lose any more seats.Strange Nonce finder  General Watson  hasn’t sifted him out.

Tom Watson will not be standing in the election.

26 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Good <ovf censored> riddance. Does he want to devote more time to undermining the leadership? 

You epitomise just why Labour is unelectable. Watson gone, Owen Smith, Chukka etc etc.  What are you left with an unelectable leader and his Momentum and Mclusky leftists.  Another spell in opposition looms.

Archived