onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

4 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

You have not explained how it is racist.

The poster was stimulating racial hate by using Syrian people who had no legal right to enter the UK and were nothing to do with Brexit, to scare people about immigration. 

Andrew Neil just wants to promote Andrew Neil - he doesn't give a monkey's about who he is interviewing and just wants to pretend he's won by being thoroughly argumentative.  He is to political interviewing what our previous owner was the football club ownership. 

I hope he gives Johnson 15 minutes to explain why he has done nothing about Islamaphobia in the Tory Party.  Although any questions Johnson finds difficult he'll just tell a porkie or say "Get Brexit Done" 15 times.

28 minutes ago, ginge said:

The poster was stimulating racial hate by using Syrian people who had no legal right to enter the UK and were nothing to do with Brexit, to scare people about immigration. 

There were refugees and econmic migrants streaming into the EU at that time. The EU did fail on that issue. It was factual and relevant and many people have many issues with not only our immigration policies but the EU's.

It isn't racist just because you don't like it. It actually has to be racist.

Genuinely staggering to me how many mentions of islamophobia we have had in this thread.

Especially from people who have called out "whataboutery" in the past.

It's not on the same level. It's like saying we're going to crack down on racism and we're starting with anti-white hate. It doesn't make sense to start with a much, much smaller problem first. Start where the numbers are greatest and where the hatred is most vicious. The labour party.

12 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Andrew Neil just wants to promote Andrew Neil - he doesn't give a monkey's about who he is interviewing and just wants to pretend he's won by being thoroughly argumentative.  He is to political interviewing what our previous owner was the football club ownership. 

I hope he gives Johnson 15 minutes to explain why he has done nothing about Islamaphobia in the Tory Party.  Although any questions Johnson finds difficult he'll just tell a porkie or say "Get Brexit Done" 15 times.

I haven't watched the interview yet as I was bathing my little boy (not a euphemism) but thought I'd see what Twitter was saying about it as Andrew Neil was trending. Looks like Corbyn came out of it far better than AN.

https://twitter.com/search?q="Andrew Neill"&src=trend_click

18 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

There were refugees and econmic migrants streaming into the EU at that time. The EU did fail on that issue. It was factual and relevant and many people have many issues with not only our immigration policies but the EU's.

It isn't racist just because you don't like it. It actually has to be racist.

They were Syrian refugees who under EU law had no right to enter the UK as we are not part of the common asylum policy. So they had nothing to do with Brexit.

After the WASPI promise I am getting more and more concerned who is going to pay for the huge debt that Corbyn promises to rack up,as noble as the manifesto is, it has to be paid for and it's no use saying it's being costed, companies will make adjustments to avoid Corbyns smash and grab, future generations will be paying for Labours manifesto,nobody seems to give a stuff about interest rates going up and then in 5-10 years time a new Thatcher will have to be found to get us back on track,it is truly scary,I am beginning to despair with our politicians of both persuasions,Corbyns strings being pulled by Momentum and Boris well for Christs sake what a p***k.

And all the time this goes on Great Britain UK Ltd is undeservedly dragged through the mire.

27 minutes ago, Mario said:

After the WASPI promise I am getting more and more concerned who is going to pay for the huge debt that Corbyn promises to rack up,as noble as the manifesto is, it has to be paid for and it's no use saying it's being costed, companies will make adjustments to avoid Corbyns smash and grab, future generations will be paying for Labours manifesto,nobody seems to give a stuff about interest rates going up and then in 5-10 years time a new Thatcher will have to be found to get us back on track,it is truly scary,I am beginning to despair with our politicians of both persuasions,Corbyns strings being pulled by Momentum and Boris well for Christs sake what a p***k.

And all the time this goes on Great Britain UK Ltd is undeservedly dragged through the mire.

They are called aspirations, very few governments achieve them. Money grows on trees, but nurses and doctors do not, that is my worry with my recent experience with the NHS.

1 minute ago, Fosse69 said:

They are called aspirations, very few governments achieve them. Money grows on trees, but nurses and doctors do not, that is my worry with my recent experience with the NHS.

Aspirations or downright lying it's disgraceful,money does not grow on trees it has to earned. 

Archived