onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

1 hour ago, The_godfather said:

You're right for once. It will be billions.

Correct, what should we do with all the extra billions we'll have?

What a night.

Absolutely brilliant that Swinson has lost her seat.

Raised a smile when Skinner lost his seat, at least we won't see any more of his inane ramblings on social media any more.

This is a huge victory for brexit, a huge victory for democracy. We said that we would not forget the MPs who stood on lies to honour the referendum in 2017.

Merry Christmas everyone, and a brexit new year!

d0fbd50263a3cf2fd02fc7f72d4004ff98174f70

Advert

3 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

This is a big result for Brexit.  There is now no doubt that the leave vote has much bigger support than I anticipated.

It's not a result I wanted but if we take a moment t to be positive then at least we now have a government that can actually govern, for better or worse.  We can now move on from uncertainty.  I can only hope now that the effects of Brexit are better than I fear, which of course they could be. 

For me it's a sad day because I genuinely feel that before the end of this parliament the NHs will be up for grabs.  I think there will be more people thrust into poverty and more services farmed out to rich mates.  I think the initial period of this parliment will be viewed as a great success because Brexit will now happen at the end of January and the masses will rejoice at that, however in the years to follow I think you will see a deepening regret.

Congratulations to all those who voted for Johnson.  Your man romped home!

As has been pointed out previously brexit was a big factor in this election, considering this I think a large number voted for brexit and as a consequence Boris walked it.

The difficulty for Labour now is that the mould has been broken, thousands of people who have never voted Tory before have done this time and Labour has to find a way of reparing the damage, rebuilding the mould is far more difficult than maintaining it, they have to start talking to people instead of at them and stop taking their vote for granted

7 minutes ago, cheshirevaliant said:

Corbyn is actually delusional. Any other leader would be on their horse now if they'd suffered the losses Labour have done.

I think he wants to keep the party on the track he deems the right one and is buying time to achieve that aim...... I think he will shift all the blame for all the bad results to brexit and exclude the dissatisfaction of him and his direction..... in doing so allow the hierarchy time to find a leader in similar leanings as himself.

21 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Corbyn is showing himself to be a complete tool.  Talking about a reflective period...  he needs to resign, TODAY.

He should have gone,for the sake of Labour,long ago Nof.He has been a figure for hate ,he’ll be one of embarrassment now.

51 minutes ago, geosname said:

As has been pointed out previously brexit was a big factor in this election, considering this I think a large number voted for brexit and as a consequence Boris walked it.

The difficulty for Labour now is that the mould has been broken, thousands of people who have never voted Tory before have done this time and Labour has to find a way of reparing the damage, rebuilding the mould is far more difficult than maintaining it, they have to start talking to people instead of at them and stop taking their vote for granted

Labour need to first of all focus on shifting back to that centre. 

7 minutes ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:

It shouldn't be as Labours most successful period was when they were in the centre ground Labour invented it. 

You have to look at who has power/control within Labour.

It's is probably the best move they could make not necessarily what they will do..... or be allowed to do.

Archived