onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree because what he said on the video looked like a very clear apology to the Jewish people and for his failure to deal with the problem promptly. You have clearly interpreted his words differently which you are entitled to do and I’m entitled to disagree with your interpretation. 

And you're obviously entitled to your interpretation, but in this case, it isn't just my own, but all the media made the point that his late ephinany with Schofield was the FIRST time he had apologised for not dealing with the problem within his party.  All the other comments, including the one to which you refer were only a generalisation about being sorry for the problem in general terms i.e. he was dodging the 'bullet' aimed at his woeful lack of leadership in not dealing with the problem--hence the very recent damning indictment by the Chief Rabbi.  If your interpretation was correct, I put it to you that the Chief Rabbi could not have made the comments he did about Corbyn's lack of judgement and leadership!

Advert

3 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

It's not up for debate though.  Boris is a proven racist, has made many racist comments down the years, its beyond debate.  He is bigoted and has no respect for women, he has cheated on EVERY woman he has ever had a relationship with, again not up for debate.  He is a proven liar and has been sacked twice from office because of his behaviour, again not up for debate.

How can anybody support him, regardless of anything else.  How?  If brexit means so much that you are prepared to turn a blind eye to racism, bigotry and lies then the basis of brexit is dubious to say the least.

Offer argument against Labour all you want but address the lies, bigotry and racism if you REALLY want to be objective.  You support a party that supports a man who is unquestionably a sleazy, dishonest, racist bigot.

Here you go again, damning yourself with your own evidence. I was asking you to be objective and at least as open to the fault-lines, untruths also being peddled by Labour. Obviously you either don't want to do this or are incapable of any level of objectivity. I am trying to be a little more open-minded than you--who now turns to the age-old trick of insisting things "are not up for debate" as a way of trying to close down any argument and as an excuse for not having the gumption, intellect or facts to win a proper two-way debate--you're so bigotted it's not worth bothering with any sensible dialogue.  As I say, your words above clearly show you to be gulity of the very things you're supposedly 'charging' me with!

Finally for the umpteenth, umpteenth time--I didn't want Brexit--I voted remain. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

It's not up for debate though.  Boris is a proven racist, has made many racist comments down the years, its beyond debate.  He is bigoted and has no respect for women, he has cheated on EVERY woman he has ever had a relationship with, again not up for debate.  He is a proven liar and has been sacked twice from office because of his behaviour, again not up for debate.

How can anybody support him, regardless of anything else.  How?  If brexit means so much that you are prepared to turn a blind eye to racism, bigotry and lies then the basis of brexit is dubious to say the least.

Offer argument against Labour all you want but address the lies, bigotry and racism if you REALLY want to be objective.  You support a party that supports a man who is unquestionably a sleazy, dishonest, racist bigot.

Let me know when Boris and the Tory party are investigated by the EHRC for racism.Your accusations might then receive some respect.

22 hours ago, For Us All said:

Is that the same Robert Peston whose girlfriend claimed the Boris had squeezed her thigh some 20 years ago?

Strange that,why did she wait until he became PM before making allegations?

Also that if he was indeed a closet Tory, he would have allowed the girlfriend to come out with a remark which, whether true or false was bound to hurt Johnson? Another 'nail in the coffin' of Nofinikea's conspiracy theory!!

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

Are you seriously implying that Boris has not said anything racist?  Seriously you are really pathetic.

Says the supporter of a party that has joined the BNP in becoming only the second political party to be investigated for racism by the EHRC.

I suggest that you need to look closer to home and get your own act in order before criticising others of something that you support.

I see where Citibank and Deutsche Bank, two of the main players in the City of London have both said they prefer Labour's economic deal to a No Deal Brexit. Comments?

Johnson is a pathological liar and it's not worth the risk.

Why do you think the likes of John Major, Michael Heseltine & Chris Patten are telling us not to vote for Johnson? 

The problem on here is that many of you confuse facts with mythology and get most of your information from the very biased right wing press.

Here's a novelty. Try and look at the facts. Why does an ex Tory PM like Major and the epitome of the Conservative Party, Michael Heseltine, plus Chris Patten and over 20 other one-nation Tories, think that Johnson's plans are terrible for the UK, and why are they telling voters not to vote for him?

I'd love too know why you think that is the case. And try your best to answer without mentioning Jeremy Corbyn. A tough ask, I know.

7 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

And you're obviously entitled to your interpretation, but in this case, it isn't just my own, but all the media made the point that his late ephinany with Schofield was the FIRST time he had apologised for not dealing with the problem within his party.  All the other comments, including the one to which you refer were only a generalisation about being sorry for the problem in general terms i.e. he was dodging the 'bullet' aimed at his woeful lack of leadership in not dealing with the problem--hence the very recent damning indictment by the Chief Rabbi.  If your interpretation was correct, I put it to you that the Chief Rabbi could not have made the comments he did about Corbyn's lack of judgement and leadership!

You mean Boris’s mate the Chief Rabbi?!!

6 hours ago, For Us All said:

Let me know when Boris and the Tory party are investigated by the EHRC for racism.Your accusations might then receive some respect.

Give it time.  If Johnson doesn’t carry out his promised investigation into his Party’s Islamaphobia they might well take an interest. 

An appalling fact I learnt just now: At least 135,000 children will be in temporary accommodation this Christmas, the highest level for 12 years. 183 children become homeless every day. That’s 915 between now and the general election and 3,294 between now and Christmas Day.

Genuinely heartbreaking. You read this and watch that Channel 4 documentary about child poverty, aware that kids all over the country are going to bed in hostels and homeless refuges, hungry, it's <ovf censored> barbaric. We have the United Nations slamming us for our levels of child poverty - we're the 6th richest country in the world - yet some of you are still willing to vote conservative. It's disgusting. Corbyn said the government has a moral duty to stop the homeless dying on our streets. Johnson's moral duty is to protect the profits of his monied friends. That's the choice in this election; do you want a leader who believes it is his duty to help the homeless, the hungry children, the people pushed to suicide by benefits cuts, or a leader who blatantly doesn't give a flying <ovf censored>? Do you want a government with a strong brave green policy or one that won't even promise carbon neutrality until 2050 (a year which the vast majority of scientists state is well past the tipping point)?

10 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Genuinely heartbreaking. You read this and watch that Channel 4 documentary about child poverty, aware that kids all over the country are going to bed in hostels and homeless refuges, hungry, it's <ovf censored> barbaric. We have the United Nations slamming us for our levels of child poverty - we're the 6th richest country in the world - yet some of you are still willing to vote conservative. It's disgusting. Corbyn said the government has a moral duty to stop the homeless dying on our streets. Johnson's moral duty is to protect the profits of his monied friends. That's the choice in this election; do you want a leader who believes it is his duty to help the homeless, the hungry children, the people pushed to suicide by benefits cuts, or a leader who blatantly doesn't give a flying <ovf censored>? Do you want a government with a strong brave green policy or one that won't even promise carbon neutrality until 2050 (a year which the vast majority of scientists state is well past the tipping point)?

I truly believe that more kids will be homeless, and worse, as a direct result of a disastrous Corbyn cliff-edge Government.

6 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

How does the Home Office explain the ludicrous release of Joseph McCann and his rampage against women under a Tory government?  Is this another of their achievements we should be proud of and cause us to vote for them?

Are the tories allowed to comment on this without them then "politicising" rape?

Archived