onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

39 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I suppose he didnt call them picininnies with water melon smiles or refer to a letterbox either.

If you believe for one second that he didnt say people of colour you are far more stupid than I thought.  Its churlish to believe he used that common phrase "people of talent" when talking about immigrants.  Its trotted out all the time isnt it.  I mean, an educated person would say "talented people" wouldnt they?  "People of talent" is just not used, by anybody.  It's a cover up and you lot know that.  Johnson is a racist and you support him, so I guess you are happily aligned with a racist.

"I'm in favour of people of talent being able to come to this country... but I'm also in favour of control"

Boris Johnson, BBC interview, 14/11/2019.

He's used this line more than once on the campaign trail. He said people of talent, he's said it before, it's the party line on Immigration.

Furthermore, the video literally shows him saying talent.

There's only one party under investigation for institutionalised racism.

Advert

15 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Look at his journalist career.  He has a history of working for Tory backing publications.  Had a very public falling out with Labours spin doctor also.  His dad being a Labour peer proves nothing.  I dare say most of your dads were Labour supporters back in the day if they are from Stoke and yet here you are, championing the eton buffoon as if he gives a <ovf censored> about any of us.

I'm hardly "championing" Boris when I've publicly stated on a number of occasions that he wasn't my choice for leader! All I'm trying to do is put a counter-argument to your one-eyed subjective opinions when you're "champion" that half-wit Corbyn.  There's always two sides to an argument, but sadly, you and others like Mr. H on here cannot seem to grasp that principle!

15 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Did you look at the video?  You should have said which specific words you wanted in his apology.  "I'm sorry for the hurt that has been caused to many Jewish people", seems like an apology to Jewish people for the hurt caused by the anti-semitic abuse they had received from Labour members.  He then apologises for being too slow in dealing with the matter.  What specific words should he have used to satisfy you?

Once again, you miss the point; it was a very vague "sorry" and not conceding with a specific apology for labour's antisemetic problems.  Repeat, repeat, repeat;  Corbyn only apologised for this specific (and I concede he did) for the FIRST time during his interview with Phillip Schofield.  A bit late in the day--but better late than never I suppose!

14 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

I suppose he didnt call them picininnies with water melon smiles or refer to a letterbox either.

If you believe for one second that he didnt say people of colour you are far more stupid than I thought.  Its churlish to believe he used that common phrase "people of talent" when talking about immigrants.  Its trotted out all the time isnt it.  I mean, an educated person would say "talented people" wouldnt they?  "People of talent" is just not used, by anybody.  It's a cover up and you lot know that.  Johnson is a racist and you support him, so I guess you are happily aligned with a racist.

If you think calling people of talent is racist then it just proves what a sad snowflake you are.

14 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Why have Channel 4 News apologised then?

It's not up for debate though.  Boris is a proven racist, has made many racist comments down the years, its beyond debate.  He is bigoted and has no respect for women, he has cheated on EVERY woman he has ever had a relationship with, again not up for debate.  He is a proven liar and has been sacked twice from office because of his behaviour, again not up for debate.
How can anybody support him, regardless of anything else.  How?  If brexit means so much that you are prepared to turn a blind eye to racism, bigotry and lies then the basis of brexit is dubious to say the least.
Offer argument against Labour all you want but address the lies, bigotry and racism if you REALLY want to be objective.  You support a party that supports a man who is unquestionably a sleazy, dishonest, racist bigot.

Both Labour and Conservatives are corrupt, incompetent liars.

Neither are fit to lead the country. Nobody has the balls to say why the country is in such mess.

The biggest problem we face is climate change, though Fargage and the right are either in denial or lukewarm at best.

Friends of the Earth have given marks to the parties' attitude and policies towards tackling climate change - and the scores are in:

Labour 33

Greens 31

Lib-Dems 30

Tories 5.5

Last week, Greenpeace noted that the Tories have missed their four main environmental targets since 2010, by quite some way.

A few more salient facts to ponder if you are remotely bothered about saving our planet.

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

It's not up for debate though.  Boris is a proven racist, has made many racist comments down the years, its beyond debate.  He is bigoted and has no respect for women, he has cheated on EVERY woman he has ever had a relationship with, again not up for debate.  He is a proven liar and has been sacked twice from office because of his behaviour, again not up for debate.

How can anybody support him, regardless of anything else.  How?  If brexit means so much that you are prepared to turn a blind eye to racism, bigotry and lies then the basis of brexit is dubious to say the least.

Offer argument against Labour all you want but address the lies, bigotry and racism if you REALLY want to be objective.  You support a party that supports a man who is unquestionably a sleazy, dishonest, racist bigot.

If I'm honest I don't much care about a politicians private life, where they  were educated, how much money they have, what colour they are, there religion, sexuality or their phobias (if they keep them to themselves).

As long as they can do the job they can run around the streets dressed like bat man barking like a dog in their own time.

Sadly the parties all seem incompetent,  the selection of leaders available to vote for is dismal and defective.

57 minutes ago, Vital Spark said:

Both Labour and Conservatives are corrupt, incompetent liars.

Neither are fit to lead the country. Nobody has the balls to say why the country is in such mess.

If you don't mention the other parties expect a law suit or two.... they don't like to be left out.😜

3 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

Once again, you miss the point; it was a very vague "sorry" and not conceding with a specific apology for labour's antisemetic problems.  Repeat, repeat, repeat;  Corbyn only apologised for this specific (and I concede he did) for the FIRST time during his interview with Phillip Schofield.  A bit late in the day--but better late than never I suppose!

We’ll have to agree to disagree because what he said on the video looked like a very clear apology to the Jewish people and for his failure to deal with the problem promptly. You have clearly interpreted his words differently which you are entitled to do and I’m entitled to disagree with your interpretation. 

Archived