onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

1 minute ago, Nofinikea said:

Johnson had also refused an interview with ITV.

The man is a coward and a liar, much like alot of his supporters.

He's not fit for the job.  Never has been, never will be.  He's only there because less that 100,000 Tory members thought he was the man for the job.  They couldn't have been more wrong.  He's a charlatan and a liar.  All politicians tell lies but Johnson is a professional liar who has spent his private a public life being dishonest. 

23 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Johnson had also refused an interview with ITV.

The man is a coward and a liar, much like alot of his supporters.

Fair comment.

As far as I'm aware many of the Labour politicians mentioned have been travelling around the country, visiting lots of constituencies, giving speeches and meeting the public every single day. I've seen them on TV or heard them on the radio all the time. On many occasions. So let's try and stick to the truth and not peddle lies. Hard for many, I know, but give it a go.

Johnson dare not get out and meet people in case he cops deserved criticism or puts his foot in it, on top of his law breaking, lies and deceit. I think the people of Liverpool would lynch him if he went there and after his appalling comments on black people, poor people, LGBT people and many more it's little wonder he keeps away.

It's fascinating that all the folk wanting a hard right government have never made any defence of their 10 years in power and only resorted to mud slinging and fake news.

No-one has yet made out a compelling case for Tory policies in the last ten years - and even Johnson is trying to absolve himself from it!

5 minutes ago, Mario said:

I see that our Jeremy is going to turn Chequers into a homeless hostel and John McDonnell is giving No11 Downing street over to the homeless as well,that should be good for security..........

Please accept my apologies apparently the lefts favourite paper the Daily Mail are running a story saying Jezza might not be able to do it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7760103/Jeremy-Corbyn-admits-NOT-able-let-homeless-live-Chequers.html

12 minutes ago, Mario said:

I see that our Jeremy is going to turn Chequers into a homeless hostel and John McDonnell is giving No11 Downing street over to the homeless as well,that should be good for security..........

The McDonnell story dates back to September.  Old news.  And he didn't say he would, he said he might so that he could continue living in his constituency.

5 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Yes my bad sorry, Queen.

Anyway, let's get back to Corbyn shall we....

To be fair that would apply (responses in the video) no matter which party it was directed at..... a lot of political believers aren't bothered by the truth, if they were they wouldn't believe with the blind faith they do.

Politicians lie..... does it make a difference if one lies more than the other?

Typical video format, a person is lied to to initiate a reaction, the lie reinforces what they want to believe, the truth is revealed and they mentally close the door on the truth and overreact to compensate..... they believe what they want to believe, but how can you believe when you know politicians lie?

Simple example how politics is conducted now.... imagine its Friday December 6th..... Boris  says it's Thursday the 6th and is ridiculed by Labour supporters, Jezza corrects him and says it's Saturday the 7th.... both are wrong.... Tory supporters would say jezza got both wrong, Labour supporters would say Boris was wrong first.... and on it would go.

The country, the people are crying out for truth and honesty and are treated like mushrooms.

A pox on all their houses.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

The fact that Johnson's advisors are telling him to stay away from scrutiny shows that even they think he's useless!

From a strategy perspective they could be saying if it isn't broken don't try to fix it.

Is it mainly Labour supporters wanting him to appear so he can hopefully  bring himself down? 

He is useless by they way.

9 hours ago, TheSage said:

Fair comment.

As far as I'm aware many of the Labour politicians mentioned have been travelling around the country, visiting lots of constituencies, giving speeches and meeting the public every single day. I've seen them on TV or heard them on the radio all the time. On many occasions. So let's try and stick to the truth and not peddle lies. Hard for many, I know, but give it a go.

Johnson dare not get out and meet people in case he cops deserved criticism or puts his foot in it, on top of his law breaking, lies and deceit. I think the people of Liverpool would lynch him if he went there and after his appalling comments on black people, poor people, LGBT people and many more it's little wonder he keeps away.

It's fascinating that all the folk wanting a hard right government have never made any defence of their 10 years in power and only resorted to mud slinging and fake news.

No-one has yet made out a compelling case for Tory policies in the last ten years - and even Johnson is trying to absolve himself from it!

You keep saying hard right, I've pulled you up on it multiple times.

Are you avoiding scrutiny? 

Do you know what hard right is and if you do, how are you possibly applying that label to the current prospective government? 

3 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

You keep saying hard right, I've pulled you up on it multiple times.

Are you avoiding scrutiny? 

Do you know what hard right is and if you do, how are you possibly applying that label to the current prospective government? 

For some in Labour (painful business) Blair and Brown are far right.... but it's the same in reverse with the Tories 

10 hours ago, TheSage said:

Fair comment.

Not true. Johnson has been on the streets campaigning exactly the same. He was in Weston a few weeks ago where he visited a homeless shelter, the local hospital and walked the high street where he was met by left wing demonstrators. It might not make the press like Corbyn likes to highlight when he does these things but I think you will find all party leaders will be out on the campaign trail.

9 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

The fact that Johnson's advisors are telling him to stay away from scrutiny shows that even they think he's useless!

I think Johnson is a decent at interviews, far better than Corbyn but I agree, he should do the ITV interview.

I thought it was because May was <ovf censored> at debates as to why she avoided them but it seems to be the Conservative policy to avoid confrontation which IMO shouldn’t be the case, maybe it is because they are clear favourites but I don’t think it will be good for them. Cameron didn’t shy away and was very good at debates.

24 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Not true. Johnson has been on the streets campaigning exactly the same. He was in Weston a few weeks ago where he visited a homeless shelter, the local hospital and walked the high street where he was met by left wing demonstrators. It might not make the press like Corbyn likes to highlight when he does these things but I think you will find all party leaders will be out on the campaign trail.

I don’t want to hear that Johnson was on the streets campaigning in front of three men and a dog. I want to see him on national television in front of the whole country defending the record of this Conservative government over the last nine years and persuading me why I should vote for him. The fact that Cummings and Co have no faith in his ability to do so without making a cock up is very telling. 

Archived