onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

1 hour ago, bycars rob said:

Who benefits most from Brexit and weakening the EU? Answer Russia.

Who funds Boris and the tories? Answer Russia.

Why won`t Boris allow the publication of a report into Russian interference in British politics? Make your own mind up. 

You lost me at Who benefits most from Brexit..... no body initially.... long term is anyone's guess..... UK if it can do the deals.... EU if it wants to diverge and doesn't have to drag the UK with it.

14 hours ago, Vital Spark said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

50 years! We’d be lucky to last 50 weeks under these Labour clowns.

I hate Johnson and most of his Tory gang, but Corbyn and his idiots will destroy this country and must never be given the chance to mobilise their chaos.

A respected friend of mine had the pleasure of a meeting recently with Rebecca Long-Bailey and told me that she was one of the thickest people he had met in any capacity. Image her, Rayner, Abbott, McDonnell and Corbyn at the helm? Good lord!

This is the biggest trick of the Tory lead media to get people to think like this. 

3 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

Well all I can say is that anyone who thinks Labour has had a clear, transparent policy on Brexit must be as opaque as Jeremy! Can't get enough of this hilarious quoting that "Labour will re-negotiate a fantastic new deal".  Barnier and co must be laughing to their boots when they know that virtually all of the Labour front bench (anyone's guess with Jeremy-literally!) have stated that they will campaign for remain and not the deal they are going to negotiate--you really couldn't make it up!

It is clear they will negotiate a deal then put leave and remain back to the people. Nobody ever voted for a no deal Brexit nobody. Johnson Farage et el all were stating a Norway style deal before. So why are they trying to say a true Brexit is only down the no deal route ?

19 hours ago, For Us All said:

If Labour can't beat this latest Tory goverment I fear for their future.They don't seem to learn from their mistakes and keep trotting out their usual victim politics.It doesn't work and it's no good blaming the media for their demise,the electorate can see through it.

Despite facing the poorest Tory goverment I can remember and after three losses,can Labour come up with a solution this time.Four defeats on the trot and Jezza will be a gonner.

I think that they've finally realised that they need a different approach and I can see why they are trying to gain the support of the younger generation and not the wiser elderly ones,who know what they are all about.

The wiser older ones who only seem to be educated by the daily mail and sun. 

12 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

How any political party that takes themselves and the climate emergency seriously can state that they will be carbon neutral by 2050 is beyond me. Forget your recession, tax rates and Brexit; if that's the extent of the tories' action on the environment, we are all utterly <ovf censored>.

Agree it would be ideal to be carbon neutral a lot earlier but at least the Tories are being realistic. Corbyn has had to change his stance on being carbon neutral as his original claims have been found to be unachievable. 

Corbyns manifesto is unachievable without breaking the economy, he knows that as he also knows he will never get a majority therefore will never be accountable for his bull <ovf censored> manifesto.

3 minutes ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:

It is clear they will negotiate a deal then put leave and remain back to the people. Nobody ever voted for a no deal Brexit nobody. Johnson Farage et el all were stating a Norway style deal before. So why are they trying to say a true Brexit is only down the no deal route ?

Not many voted for the deal the Labour Party want to negotiate. It will be a remain or out a little bit. Another party going against the will of the people.

2 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Just imagine neutral Jezza,the prime ditherer leading the country?

We'd never get anything done.

Thing is we won’t get anything done unless there is a majority Government in place after the election. It has to be a Conservative or Liberal majority which will move this county forward.

16 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Corbyns manifesto is unachievable without breaking the economy, he knows that as he also knows he will never get a majority therefore will never be accountable for his bull <ovf censored> manifesto.

Not true. All costed and completely in line with what other European countries spend. Praised by many economists and will ensure that many of the shameful things going on in this country (and that led to a damning United Nations report) should come to an end.

15 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Not many voted for the deal the Labour Party want to negotiate. It will be a remain or out a little bit. Another party going against the will of the people.

How can they be going against the will of the people when they'll be putting their deal to those people? More people are opposed to Boris Johnson's deal than are for it but you don't go on about how he's going against the will of the people.

Archived