onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

12 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Straightforward, let the will of the people decide on the latest deal or the best deal which is to remain, doesn't matter which he favours.

But he is asking to be elected with a mandate to go and negotiate a new deal but wont actually say whether he actually wants that deal to fail before he has even negotiated.

I'm sorry fosse but the only thing clear is that he wants to remain now but darent come out and say it because it would torpedo his traditional vote even more.

He is lying. Intentionally trying to deceive people to get into power. 

18 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

But he is asking to be elected with a mandate to go and negotiate a new deal but wont actually say whether he actually wants that deal to fail before he has even negotiated.

I'm sorry fosse but the only thing clear is that he wants to remain now but darent come out and say it because it would torpedo his traditional vote even more.

Talk about deceiving -Tory party HQ changed the name and logo of their twitter page to FactCheck UK during the debate and pretended to be a Fact Check service.

16 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

How would there? We're pledging to actually invest in the country - 320,00 green apprenticeships announced just yesterday - and do away with one of the major reasons that people need to use foodbank; in-work poverty. Another cause is Universal Credit. 

If Labour nationalises BT Open Reach and gives away "free" broadband, how many jobs are going to be lost in the current internet providers, Virgin, BT, Talk Talk, Sky etc as they clearly wouldn't be able to charge for a service that is being provided "free"?  I use the quotation marks because of course it wouldn't be "free" as it will be paid for by taxation of you, me and everyone else--another total Labour con-trick!

What about the reduction in inward investment into the country with a Marxist government?  What about the reduction in start-ups and entrepreneurial activity due to a Marxist government--all these issues will add up to a loss in business confidence generally and therefore a massive loss in jobs--it's simple economics--always the same under a Labour "normal" government, let alone the most left-wing one we will have ever seen in this country!

57 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

He also quite clearly lied when he said that Johnson's deal had only got through because the DUP voted with the government. Fact check: none of the DUP MPs voted for Johnson's deal--however 19 Labour MPs did! Misleading inaccuracy? Or, downright lie? Difficult to tell with Corbyn because clearly he's just so dim. However, I suspect your last sentence is probably an accurate assessment!

39 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

If Labour nationalises BT Open Reach and gives away "free" broadband, how many jobs are going to be lost in the current internet providers, Virgin, BT, Talk Talk, Sky etc as they clearly wouldn't be able to charge for a service that is being provided "free"?  I use the quotation marks because of course it wouldn't be "free" as it will be paid for by taxation of you, me and everyone else--another total Labour con-trick!

What about the reduction in inward investment into the country with a Marxist government?  What about the reduction in start-ups and entrepreneurial activity due to a Marxist government--all these issues will add up to a loss in business confidence generally and therefore a massive loss in jobs--it's simple economics--always the same under a Labour "normal" government, let alone the most left-wing one we will have ever seen in this country!

The most successful post war government was the Labour Government of 1945. Hard for you to swallow that, I know, but it's a fact.

And why was that? It's because they introduced things like free health care, the NHS, and free education - national projects. And guess what? They worked and were successful. End of. Not up for debate.

People moaned about introducing the minimum wage (I imagine you did too) but look at how well that has done. 

A national education system, a national health care system, free public libraries and a free transport network. Blimey. What stupid ideas. They'll never catch on.

Free broadband across the country is a great idea and would be a national asset.

1 hour ago, ginge said:

Talk about deceiving -Tory party HQ changed the name and logo of their twitter page to FactCheck UK during the debate and pretended to be a Fact Check service.

Disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.

But it's what the Nasty Party do. Deliberately designed to mislead and con people. 

1 hour ago, Bycarsbill said:

You would have campaigned against the forming of the NHS if you were around back then. Are people so stupid that they can't tell the difference between spending and investing?

54 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

I would imagine that all the jobs at Openreach, Virgin etc. would be transferred to the new undertaker under the present day TUPE arrangements - assuming that we don't tear up the TUPE Directive if we leave the EU. As for a reduction in business start ups I fail to understand what in Labour's plans would cause this to happen. 

Bill, why do you choose to call Labour 'Marxist'? I'm not aware that Corbyn is advocating the central control of all economic activity; as I understand it he's just saying that certain functions would be better off undertaken by the government.

Or are you so ignorant of what such terms actually mean that you just choose to throw them in as insults?

12 minutes ago, TheSage said:

Disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.

But it's what the Nasty Party do. Deliberately designed to mislead and con people. 

Have you seen the leaked tweets from Arron Banks' twitter account that Jacko mentioned yesterday? 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJvWkHiWkAAlChc?format=png&name=small

They're a bunch of crooks.

6 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

When Corbyn was asked how he would campaign in a new Brexit referendum he could have avoided the problem by adopting Johnson’s approach of simply making something up or telling a downright lie. It’s a tactic that has got Johnson into Downing Street. 

Yeah, I really wish he'd worked on a decent answer to that, it's not like he wasn't pre-warned. Just something like "I'd be campaigning to ensure people are informed about what they are voting for, then its for the people to decide, not politicians" would have really taken the sting out of Johnson's attacks.

Archived