onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

7 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

This was your reply. No mention of the party members voting in Brown.

End of the debate.

"No" was my answer to the question. A direct answer!! The next sentence was a separate sentence. There was a full stop in between.

29 minutes ago, ginge said:

Nigel Farage announces end of Brexit Party today. What a coward, chicken, conman and lying charlatan.

Avoids losing hundreds of deposits? Who would vote for a fake party when the leader does not stand for election with his score at 0-8, avoiding a Southampton result?

6 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Obviously honest Boz has done a deal under the table with his beer swilling fag dangling mate, Farage.

Wheres me coat, this country has been taken over by morons led by right wing elitests.

Ambassador without portfolio to Trump

1 hour ago, ginge said:

I just said no. Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to?! 😂

Your answer just suggested that neither were voted for by the public, whereas your later answer stated there wasn't a leadership contest.... which Boris went through.... so your argument gets deflated.

I didn't know the answer, I think I was here in 2007... but not sure

40 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Obviously honest Boz has done a deal under the table with his beer swilling fag dangling mate, Farage.

Wheres me coat, this country has been taken over by morons led by right wing elitests.

38 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Why is Nige so scared of a 2nd referendum? Same reason as most Brexiteers are, because they know they would lose.

Johnson and Farage are cowards and traitors.

tenor-1.gif

45 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Why is Nige so scared of a 2nd referendum? Same reason as most Brexiteers are, because they know they would lose.

Johnson and Farage are cowards and traitors.

He wasn't against the idea before the last referendum   https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681?usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D&fbclid=IwAR3rg3LPh2uNKC4pzHYnt2NVGvnbZE-XN4Eqz3oK0sBQgIvoCrA608iffvM&amp_js_v=0.1#aoh=15732533092705&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s 

5 minutes ago, geosname said:

Your answer just suggested that neither were voted for by the public, whereas your later answer stated there wasn't a leadership contest.... which Boris went through.... so your argument gets deflated.

I didn't know the answer, I think I was here in 2007... but not sure

My argument does not get deflated because my argument was that Johnson was not voted in for by the public. I never mentiones Brown. In fact my original comment was that Boris had previously claimed expenses for a wreath. The other poster mentioned that Boris took over without a GE and if it was Corbyn in that position then there would be a lot of anger. And i can see why because Boris has completely different policies to May and Cameron whereas Brown was the chancellor at the time so the policies would be similar to Blair whereas if Corbyn took over Blair the direction and policies would be completely different. 

5 minutes ago, geosname said:

Isn't brexit party decision similar to lib dems, greens, plaid in Wales?

Not really. Brexit party have said Boris's deal is the second worst in history. Now are endorsing his candidates. They also said they'd contest every seat and their leader Farage said he would obviously stand to be an MP as party leader. Now he's not.

4 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Bit sad when one of the admins constantly trolls and spams the message board with this kind of thing. I might not agree with a lot of what some say, but at least they make a point.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words..... a giff saves a lot of typing and makes a statement.... his posts are funny... if you take them seriously they are hilarious.

1 minute ago, ginge said:

Not really. Brexit party have said Boris's deal is the second worst in history. Now are endorsing his candidates. They also said they'd contest every seat and their leader Farage said he would obviously stand to be an MP as party leader. Now he's not.

They are politicians.... they lie.

10 minutes ago, geosname said:

Isn't brexit party decision similar to lib dems, greens, plaid in Wales?

No, they are political parties with members., Brexit is a limited company with a CEO who made the decision or was told by his donor(s) what to do. 

Archived