onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

13 hours ago, Mario said:

Corbyn fails to make the Festival of Remembrance tonight,too busy I suppose supporting Sinn Fein in calling for brave elderly British soldiers to stand trial.

Just watching him at the cenotaph now,  the usual place where all political parties show their respect. Nothing like the right hijacking remembrance to get their rage going though. 

Advert

1 hour ago, Andyregs said:

Is that one of Boris' far right policies?

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

His coat  was buttoned up and his shirt tails were within his trousers, unlike the Clown

The scruffy clown layed his wreath the wrong way round. If that was Corbyn it would be over the front page in The Daily Fail and The Sun.

51 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I put plenty of change into the collection boxes up and down but have not worn a poppy for 3 years because I feel its imaged his been hijacked by the far right.

I despise the far right as much as I despise the far left,but to not wear a poppy because you perceive it's been hijacked is to put it bluntly pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I find saying that Dianne Abbott brings on racist abuse herself equally as pathetic so excuse me if I dont care what you think.

No need to bring race into this,its about showing respect to the fallen soldiers who fell so you can spout the tripe you do.

3 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Not nearly as much tripe as saying a black mp brings on abuse herself ay.  

You really are as puddled as a lot on here say,take a break from you computer and have a look outside it's a lovely day, go for a walk,get some fresh air and most of all get a life.

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

And you've just ignored my point.

Because your point was to divert away from the whole context of my post. Like I said, should I be surprised. But I’ll humour your, no it’s not a far right policy, I never even suggested anything like it. That was something you made up to avoid the point. Now back to you, or will you just continue your usual game? 

2 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Because your point was to divert away from the whole context of my post. Like I said, should I be surprised. But I’ll humour your, no it’s not a far right policy, I never even suggested anything like it. That was something you made up to avoid the point. Now back to you, or will you just continue your usual game? 

I wasn't trying to divert anything, it was just a good opportunity to point out to people on this website that Boris is quite far away from far right, it's a fact that is often misunderstood or lied about.

As for your point, I didn't feel the need to comment as I don't particularly feel that strongly about Corbyn's press coverage when it comes to rememberance. But to calm you down, here is my view:

I think he's a bit stupid and whoever helps him out with PR is in bad form considering it should be quite easy to avoid negative headlines simply by actually attending, dressing smartly and appearing to sing the national anthem. Especially when critics rightly or wrongly accuse you of hating the country you are campaigning to run.

I don't think any of that is intentional on his part and so I won't judge him as a politician and potential PM based on what coat he wears on 11/11. There's far more concerning things about him that I will worry about.

5 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

I wasn't trying to divert anything, it was just a good opportunity to point out to people on this website that Boris is quite far away from far right, it's a fact that is often misunderstood or lied about.

As for your point, I didn't feel the need to comment as I don't particularly feel that strongly about Corbyn's press coverage when it comes to rememberance. But to calm you down, here is my view:

I think he's a bit stupid and whoever helps him out with PR is in bad form considering it should be quite easy to avoid negative headlines simply by actually attending, dressing smartly and appearing to sing the national anthem. Especially when critics rightly or wrongly accuse you of hating the country you are campaigning to run.

I don't think any of that is intentional on his part and so I won't judge him as a politician and potential PM based on what coat he wears on 11/11. There's far more concerning things about him that I will worry about.

The point you missed again had nothing to do with remembrance.

Archived