onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Walked past The Express whilst buying groceries this morning and noticed the headline "Boris: I'll cut taxes for every worker and boost welfare spending by 5 billion." I wonder what all the people criticising Labour's spending plans make of that. Seems bizarre that the right often complain of Labour's profligacy yet remain silent when their side are doing it. Guess we won't have to put up with all that magic money tree baloney this time.

Advert

19 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I don't know how much he supported Smuthwaite but I know he wouldn't accept evidence of his financial chicanery when shown it.

On this forum he was constantly sticking up for Norman. I got the impression that he was doing it to troll or be friendly with REP rather than through any genuine belief but it was quite sustained.

28 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I don't know how much he supported Smuthwaite but I know he wouldn't accept evidence of his financial chicanery when shown it.

I can’t remember any financial chicanery been shown to me,only a conversation I had with you when you said there was.Maybe you could post it on here for all to see,Jean.Would that be non payment of bills which I knew all about before most on here or something else?

Back on topic please.

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

Yeh, supporting a party that threatens to help old people, what on earth are they thinking....  

How can we afford it blah blah blah...  well we get the due tax from the wealthy...  but they will just leave blah blah blah....  whatever.

You said that not me..... if that's your idea of Labour.

50 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Walked past The Express whilst buying groceries this morning and noticed the headline "Boris: I'll cut taxes for every worker and boost welfare spending by 5 billion." I wonder what all the people criticising Labour's spending plans make of that. Seems bizarre that the right often complain of Labour's profligacy yet remain silent when their side are doing it. Guess we won't have to put up with all that magic money tree baloney this time.

How else are the parties going to buy votes?

50 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

On this forum he was constantly sticking up for Norman. I got the impression that he was doing it to troll or be friendly with REP rather than through any genuine belief but it was quite sustained.

That's his choice isn't it?

13 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Whatever you said Hobo,you are a ******* liar and know **** all about me and who or what I support.

I can only go off what you have written on here. I can't be bothered to dredge back through your tedious posts but I clearly remember at the time how you consistently backed Smurthwaite, even stating that if he spitefully closed the club, the supporters would be to blame. There was even a thread about that.

21 hours ago, BYCARS TONY said:

The Tories have borrowed more money, than every other Labour government combined, under Blair the debt was in the billions, now it`s in the trillions, despite all that austerity. working class people who vote tory, are like turkeys voting for christmas.

I think that economic degree you obviously paid for is letting you down somewhat!  If you don't understand economics--as you clearly don't--please keep away from spurious and ill-informed posts or check your understanding and facts first, rather than be shown to be a complete economic illiterate. 

14 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Hahahahahahaha...  no point in even acknowledging your existence sunshine if you are trying to defend the brexit bus.

Hilarious, you really are.

Must leave Europe, must leave Europe, must tug Boris off, must leave Europe...

You can't argue against it though can you hedge fund?

You can't argue against anything given your track record on this website.

14 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

That's a complete fabrication.  Live telling lies you do sunshine 

Haha the absolute front on this guy to call anyone a liar. And he's even started trying to patronise everyone now by calling them "kid" or "sunshine". Oh well, you should probably try and claim whatever victory you can as you won't get one debating the subject matter. 

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/334/uk-economy/uk-national-debt/

ONS agrees with me. Borrowing has come down every single year bar one under the tories. It's the lowest it's been since the early 2000s. The highest single year was Labour's last year in power.

These are cold hard facts hedge fund.

Feel free to actually explain your lies and post some evidence for once though. Or stick to your wild conspiracy theories.

On 03/11/2019 at 15:04, Nofinikea said:

You keep ignoring the fact that the Tories have racked up more debt during "austerity" than Labour did during there 13 years.

You are another one hopelessly in love with Boris and his cheeky rich chums arent you kid.

Do you spend too much time in the garden because you seem to be obsessed with hedge funding?⚘🌳🎄

Archived