onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

5 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

I never ceased to be amazed how folk who voted for something that had clearly not been planned properly or costed properly or indeed had any tangible whatsoever attached to its campaign, who were happy with the big red bus and Niges poster of refugees suddenly become economic experts quickly able to do affordability checks against every idea Labour has...

It's hilarious just how Tory brainwashed some of you have become.

Labour have been doing it for decades that's why.

It's nothing new.

Look at their student loan lies last time round.

This time round it's a sprinkle of 4-day working week and we'll renovate your house for you.

Advert

9 hours ago, ginge said:

The patriotic Nigel Farage who loves Britain so much doesn't want to stand for the UK parliament but would rather stay on the EU gravy train and claim a salary in the parliament he wants to abolish. He obviously doesn't want to lose for an 8th time....against a dolphin. What a chicken and conman he is.

Nigel Farage says he's all about democracy, yet cannot be voted for as an MP by the british public in this election and cannot be removed as party leader, yet wants to have all the influence and power with minimal responsibility. He's a coward. 

3 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Biggest load of tosh that has ever been spouted and you buy it and swallow it whole.  9 years on and the borrowing keeps increasing despite slashing every public service there is to slash.  Despite shutting care homes, respite centres, libraries, police stations, the list is endless.  Yet you believe that this is because of the huge hole Labour left behind last time, you genuinely believe that.  I feel sorry for you as you clearly haven't the mental fortitude to see beyond this nonsense have you, it's a shame for you really, it really is kid.

Borrowing has reduced every year bar one since the Conservatives were in power so you are not correct there.

The debt has increased if that's what you mean, but borrowing has decreased. The last year was one of the lowest levels of borrowing by a UK Government since 2001.

They came to power with borrowing figures sky rocketing and they've reduced the deficit massively.

It would be great if we could pay for a massive welfare state but if it's not affordable then what are we supposed to do?

4 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

And the big red bus?

Was a low ball estimate on the total amount of UK money controlled by the EU. A gross amount before any rebates were deducted (although we didn't have full control over how we spent the rebates).

The figure itself is completely accurate and is demonstrable by ONS and EU official sources. In fact this year that gross figure is much closer to £400m (I can't remember exactly, possibly around £390m).

2 hours ago, colin said:

Nigel Farage says he's all about democracy, yet cannot be voted for as an MP by the british public in this election and cannot be removed as party leader, yet wants to have all the influence and power with minimal responsibility. He's a coward. 

If he isn't standing as a candidate he can't be voted for.

I take it you mean he can't be voted out as leader by the public? Neither can Boris or jezza.

"wants to have all the influence and power with minimal responsibility"..... isn't that what all politicians seek?

The brexit party only has one objective, if that's ever completed they are done. It's a single instrument orchestra..... the others have a couple of fiddles and a banjo in the band and lots of percussion to make a noise.

2 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Was a low ball estimate on the total amount of UK money controlled by the EU. A gross amount before any rebates were deducted (although we didn't have full control over how we spent the rebates).

The figure itself is completely accurate and is demonstrable by ONS and EU official sources. In fact this year that gross figure is much closer to £400m (I can't remember exactly, possibly around £390m).

It was deliberately misleading,  just like the doom forecasts.

1 hour ago, geosname said:

If he isn't standing as a candidate he can't be voted for.

I take it you mean he can't be voted out as leader by the public? Neither can Boris or jezza.

"wants to have all the influence and power with minimal responsibility"..... isn't that what all politicians seek?

The brexit party only has one objective, if that's ever completed they are done. It's a single instrument orchestra..... the others have a couple of fiddles and a banjo in the band and lots of percussion to make a noise.

Thats my point- he isn't giving voters an option to vote for him. He's a self appointed leader who cannot be removed by members. 

All politicians seek that, but those who are in postions of responsibility can be held accountable for when things go wrong. 

They have one policy but have no way of delivering it. Before the Brexit party it was UKIP who were just the anti immagration party. There will always be a fascist pressure group of some sort whilst the likes are Farage are about. 

4 hours ago, colin said:

Thats my point- he isn't giving voters an option to vote for him. He's a self appointed leader who cannot be removed by members. 

All politicians seek that, but those who are in postions of responsibility can be held accountable for when things go wrong. 

They have one policy but have no way of delivering it. Before the Brexit party it was UKIP who were just the anti immagration party. There will always be a fascist pressure group of some sort whilst the likes are Farage are about. 

The people had the opportunity in the EU elections and voted him in.

It's easy to get rid of him as leader if members wanted to...... withold money, resign from the party, elected members leave the party and go independent.... seems quite popular with MPs......

At the moment the brexit party meps are only responsible for the EU.... until they get elected and step into the domestic arena.

They have no direct way of delivering brexit, unless they get a large number of candidates elected..... indirectly they may have influence.

I don't support the brexit party in any way..... but that's democracy as we know it..... anyone who meets the criteria can stand for election and get elected by the majority of the people in that area.

I wonder how many seats they would win if a proportional representation system was in place?

23 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Hahahahahahaha...  no point in even acknowledging your existence sunshine if you are trying to defend the brexit bus.

Hilarious, you really are.

Must leave Europe, must leave Europe, must tug Boris off, must leave Europe...

Child.

23 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Is it £0.00?

Because they've already spent every £1 about 4 times over in whatever pie in the sky schemes they come up with in their manifesto?

The party of resentment.

Sports people now saying that Jezza is deluded and is trying to stop people becoming successful.

It will become a race to the bottom.

16 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Yeh I know.  Did he support mar mate Bill as well by any chance?  It's a shame really because I am sure he is a nice guy, all be it a bit slow.

He actually supported neither,just to keep you up to speed.I would have to put myself in reverse to let you catch up.

Archived