onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Crewe Alex v Port Vale

Fosse69

Having seen a quote of a blocked poster tonight... for the record I have three people blocked:

- Erniemossrules

- whotobeakiller

- Frank mustard

And also for the record, yes, I am loving tonight!! Don’t worry, your day will come with a disappointing result soon enough! 

Advert

1 hour ago, old sage said:

Today Tom Pope underlined exactly why he should be starting games. He is over all a far better frontman than Bennett. Askey should take note all Tom needs is to be 'loved' by the manager and a small section of the fans,

Without our Tom we would be in the wilderness of non league. Ungrateful fans would do well to remember this fact. 

Look sage for me he can come on the last 20 mins of every game if we win one nil till the end of the season stop knocking Bennett he is doing his best for our club.The results are showing we are not a bad side now support the team not just one player we have all had our favourite player over the years put it too one side and get behind the team as a whole.

7 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Having seen a quote of a blocked poster tonight... for the record I have three people blocked:

- Erniemossrules

- whotobeakiller

- Frank mustard

And also for the record, yes, I am loving tonight!! Don’t worry, your day will come with a disappointing result soon enough! 

You should read them, I think you get called a sLimey p r I c k or something like that in one of them 🙂

7 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

You should read them, I think you get called a sLimey p r I c k or something like that in one of them 🙂

Hahaha... I’m good thanks. I can give genius such as that a miss.

Not sure personal abuse is tolerated on here though so that will be interesting! 

19 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Hahaha... I’m good thanks. I can give genius such as that a miss.

Not sure personal abuse is tolerated on here though so that will be interesting! 

IC you post way too much sense for some obviously.

Some people are just sad, miserable farts who only take joy from their team losing so they can moan. Pathetic. Keep em on blocked. UTV

Just now, Woakesy said:

IC you post way too much sense for some obviously.

Some people are just sad, miserable farts who only take joy from their team losing so they can moan. Pathetic. Keep em on blocked. UTV

Careful mate... someone will be throwing personal abuse at you soon.

But make sure you are switched on, they will switch a few of the letters to try and fool the admin that they are not personally abusing people!

No. I been trained on Stevenage and Oldham and they are much more honest. It was a close game, we deserved the win, but they contributed to an entertaining game.

There was a goon Port Vale fan stood near me. He had brought his young children. He missed the game spending the whole of it abusing Crewe fans including of course who he wants to burn on a bonfire etc.

I thought any Crewe gamesmanship was trivial, perhaps because this fan was in my eye line all game.

Did anyone else think that some of the Crewe players went down if a puff of wind touched them? 

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Careful mate... someone will be throwing personal abuse at you soon.

But make sure you are switched on, they will switch a few of the letters to try and fool the admin that they are not personally abusing people!

😆 I can take it. I can safely say I’ve been called worse before.

Great win today. I didn’t expect anything so that shows how much I know. Just need to not get too giddy as we then tend to get too depressed when we lose!

Just now, Woakesy said:

😆 I can take it. I can safely say I’ve been called worse before.

Great win today. I didn’t expect anything so that shows how much I know. Just need to not get too giddy as we then tend to get too depressed when we lose!

Exactly right... there will be ups and downs... but so far it looks like we are definitely moving in the right direction!!

I can’t believe Artell sits in the stand for the first half. Who does he think he is? Jesus Christ he’s an arse. 

We were marginally the better side today. I think we are starting to look absolutely solid at the back. One goal conceded from open play in the last 3 games. 

Dare we start to think we could be a top 7 side?!
You can see the game much better from the stand, in terms of patterns of play. A lot of coaches and managers do it.

Just seen this on Crewe Mad.

" Thought I would break my absence from this board to say that it was an absolute pleasure to see Dario in the Directors box and shake his hand and say it was just great to see him there once again and he said he was very grateful for me doing that. "

Hope he washed his hands after.

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Just seen this on Crewe Mad.

" Thought I would break my absence from this board to say that it was an absolute pleasure to see Dario in the Directors box and shake his hand and say it was just great to see him there once again and he said he was very grateful for me doing that. "

Hope he washed his hands after.

To be fair to Dario, he’s played Crewe like a fiddle. His work there has made him an absolute fortune with the sell on fees, he & his mates have acted with complete impunity in off field matters (cough, cough) and he’s got the fans grateful for it?!

Some people manage to groom other people and use them for their own ends. He’s groomed thousands!

We were superb today. I came not expecting anything, but sensed in the warm up we seemed determined and concentrated. Askey timed his sub of Bennett for Pope to perfection.

Many good performances. Worrall was very busy, thought Burgess had a great first half and Taylor a better second half, but the defence was superb, although got away with one at the end with the header from Porter.

Today also illustrates perfectly why people - me included - get frustrated. We can go toe to toe with best in this League, then drop points to Oldham and Stevenage at home and literally throw away points at Orient and Salford. 

The scenes at the end were fantastic - as was the mental when we scored with Taylor coming over right where we were - but a mention to Legge who sought out the younger supporters and high-fived, did selfies etc., great to see.

Archived