onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Investment - where have we heard that before?

Vale

NOT CONFIRMED but from a good source I have heard that today's announcement is apparantly some "investment" news

Been there and done that lol

Whoever it is, they're already linked to Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver and Miller and anyone willing to do business with those and walk in to a debt ridden club is either mad or up to no good

I don't believe it to be stan meigh either as I spoke to him last night and he clearly hates Miller, Deakin and Lloyd, seems to have a worrying soft spot for Oliver and it's not a patch of quicksand in the garden !

Advert

I have heard that today's announcement is apparantly some "investment" news

Whoever it is, they're already linked to Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver and Miller and anyone willing to do business with those and walk in to a debt ridden club is either mad or up to no good

great we can all sleep happy tonight, its amazing if true as im sure all contract negotiations and any chance of new players has been scrapped..........lets start a sweepstake on the actual value...im going for 100k with 80k going out on wages

great we can all sleep happy tonight, its amazing if true as im sure all contract negotiations and any chance of new players has been scrapped..........lets start a sweepstake on the actual value...im going for 100k with 80k going out on wages

The person guaranteeing Millers loan does not count as investment!

Be interesting to see how much home work and due diligence they have done this time,and to what standard.

However we were told announcement in 48 hours.more than 48 hours have laped and still nothing.So maybe it's ran into the buffers already.Otherwise they would shouting it from the roof tops.Should be entertaining listening to Perry Deakin spin this one out on Radio Stoke though.

NOT CONFIRMED but from a good source I have heard that today's announcement is apparantly some "investment" news

I don't believe it to be stan meigh either as I spoke to him last night and he clearly hates Miller, Deakin and Lloyd, seems to have a worrying soft spot for Oliver and it's not a patch of quicksand in the garden !

Good god, not again more bull****!

Mind you there will be some who lap it up. No one in their right mind would touch Vale at the moment in the state that it is in, only crooks and liars as we have seen even Harlequin are not that bent!

They have dug themselves so deep, they are now operating out of Shaanxi province!

oh boy, not this again. Its like ground hog day down Vale. I'm sorry but they could announce a 50 million pound investment, on par with what Coates has reportibly put into stoke from him own personal fortune, and I would not get excited.

Archived