Fosse69

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

I hope the assessor looking at this has a word.  The man probably has problems finding his own backside with a map. Glad it didn't stop us from making it clear what he is - a completely self important twerp.

8 minutes ago, Doha said:

Had a proper mental in my hotel down here in London, think everyone heard when we scored. Worth a tenner of anyone's money via iFollow that was!

• Like 1

Great play by Atkinson for the goal - waits patiently on the edge of the box for the clearing header, sends it back in, continues his run and then slots it past the ball watching Bradford defenders. Ace.

Edited by CambridgeDon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, IanW said:

Had a proper mental in my hotel down here in London, think everyone heard when we scored. Worth a tenner of anyone's money via iFollow that was!

I suspect my neighbours may have heard a whisper of "YES GET THE FCUK IN YOU CNUT GET THE FĆUK IN" over an approx 3 minute period.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CambridgeDon said:

Great play by Atkinson for the goal - waits patiently on the edge of the box for the clearing header, sends it back in, continues his run and then slots the ball past the watching Bradford defenders. Ace.

Worrall was fantastic for the goal too. The interception and running the length of the pitch.

• Like 3

Unfortunately Mrs TW went to bed at half time and the cat was asleep on my knee. But that was the loudest internalized GET IN ever. Spat my cocoa all over the laptop, I'll clean it tomorrow. Really good effort. Thanks lads.

Yes, really impressed with Worrall's energy to get up the field at that stage of the game, stand his defender up, and get the cross in. Good team play all round, and nice to see their keeper losing it completely on conceding - love a late winner!

Shocking decision for the penalty but it's great to get our season back on track,talking of bad decisions the goal given for Plymouth tonight against Orient has to be seen to believed, not clever enough to put it on here but it underlines the standard of refereeing in this division. 

Absolutely brilliant result! If we can beat Bradford away we can beat any team in this league. Let's hope this gives the squad belief and they put a strong run together.