Have we seen the last time T Pope makes starting 11

Playa Amodores

On 12/10/2019 at 23:53, Paul6754 said:

No, Popey was wrestled and man-handled all afternoon, I was surprised the ref let it go. Bennett did score but that's about all be did and Archer may well have not been on the pitch for the time he was on.

It was a "Shank" of a performance from the team.

Macclesfield were physical but I couldn't see there were fouls that were breaking the rules .Long ball football is easily contained these days and that's why we will finish below halfway !

Advert:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/10/2019 at 15:34, mr.hobblesworth said:

If I'm obsessed with anything, it's point g out that you're a lowlife who has already been banned once (permanently) for being a scumbag under a previous name. 

What I would like to know is how the hell are you still getting to abuse other posters and not being banned yourself.

As for your low life comment I think you should look closer to home for that label. You are a joke.

Advert:

1 minute ago, whotobeakiller said:

That seems to be his assertion...I couldn't possibly comment. What I will comment on is his continual abuse to other posters and he gets away with it

Tacit consent then.  So why were you banned?

Advert:

No 

Popey has being a great servant to the club ,his goals priceless and needed .

Do we need to start him every game anymore ,No we don’t you have to play the player up top who is going be the most effective for that particular game .

So sat id go with Archer as Stevenage are huge units 

UTV 

Just now, Jacko51 said:

Why didn't you just deny it in your initial post instead of sounding like Jennifer Arcuri?!

I could possibly argue that if I knew who Jennifer Arcuri is. She rings a bell nevertheless but I'm not one of the chattering classes like you, so on this subject I'll have to pass!!

2 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

I could possibly argue that if I knew who Jennifer Arcuri is. She rings a bell nevertheless but I'm not one of the chattering classes like you, so on this subject I'll have to pass!!

Surprised you haven't seen her name in the papers/on the telly.  She is the lass who refused to deny she had enjoyed "relations" with Barmy Boris while he was Mayor of London, which made everyone think she had!

You didn't have to be one of the "chattering classes" to know who she was - basic literacy was sufficient!

1 minute ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

No 

Popey has being a great servant to the club ,his goals priceless and needed .

Do we need to start him every game anymore ,No we don’t you have to play the player up top who is going be the most effective for that particular game .

So sat id go with Archer as Stevenage are huge units 

UTV 

Archer is due a start and I for the life of me cannot fathom how he has spent so much time on the bench after his immediate impact after he came on versus Shrewsbury at home...he literally won the game by himself

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Surprised you haven't seen her name in the papers/on the telly.  She is the lass who refused to deny she had enjoyed "relations" with Barmy Boris while he was Mayor of London, which made everyone think she had!

You didn't have to be one of the "chattering classes" to know who she was - basic literacy was sufficient!

Ok...so because I wasn't following the Johnson scandal affair in detail I have a problem with literacy? I see

Gosh you learn something new everyday

Advert:

6 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

It was just that the story was on the front of virtually every daily newspaper and was in a prime position in every news bulletin. I assumed you would have seen it. 

Not being nasty at all. You can irritate sometimes but I do not place you in the abusive poster should be banned category....so I will say this. 

I don't read newspapers I read BBC news/online news  etc as do many other people. I have seen and heard of the Johnson storyline and seen her name heard and mentioned but I have not really had any interest in the story.

My point to you and I'm not being vindictive in any way, is that not being interested in a storyline does not make me illiterate as your post seemed to suggest. Very disingenuous

Archived