onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Have we seen the last time T Pope makes starting 11

Playa Amodores

Advert

No 

Popey has being a great servant to the club ,his goals priceless and needed .

Do we need to start him every game anymore ,No we don’t you have to play the player up top who is going be the most effective for that particular game .

So sat id go with Archer as Stevenage are huge units 

UTV 

2 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

I could possibly argue that if I knew who Jennifer Arcuri is. She rings a bell nevertheless but I'm not one of the chattering classes like you, so on this subject I'll have to pass!!

Surprised you haven't seen her name in the papers/on the telly.  She is the lass who refused to deny she had enjoyed "relations" with Barmy Boris while he was Mayor of London, which made everyone think she had!

You didn't have to be one of the "chattering classes" to know who she was - basic literacy was sufficient!

1 minute ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

No 

Popey has being a great servant to the club ,his goals priceless and needed .

Do we need to start him every game anymore ,No we don’t you have to play the player up top who is going be the most effective for that particular game .

So sat id go with Archer as Stevenage are huge units 

UTV 

Archer is due a start and I for the life of me cannot fathom how he has spent so much time on the bench after his immediate impact after he came on versus Shrewsbury at home...he literally won the game by himself

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Surprised you haven't seen her name in the papers/on the telly.  She is the lass who refused to deny she had enjoyed "relations" with Barmy Boris while he was Mayor of London, which made everyone think she had!

You didn't have to be one of the "chattering classes" to know who she was - basic literacy was sufficient!

Ok...so because I wasn't following the Johnson scandal affair in detail I have a problem with literacy? I see

Gosh you learn something new everyday

6 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

It was just that the story was on the front of virtually every daily newspaper and was in a prime position in every news bulletin. I assumed you would have seen it. 

Not being nasty at all. You can irritate sometimes but I do not place you in the abusive poster should be banned category....so I will say this. 

I don't read newspapers I read BBC news/online news  etc as do many other people. I have seen and heard of the Johnson storyline and seen her name heard and mentioned but I have not really had any interest in the story.

My point to you and I'm not being vindictive in any way, is that not being interested in a storyline does not make me illiterate as your post seemed to suggest. Very disingenuous

Archer is due a start and I for the life of me cannot fathom how he has spent so much time on the bench after his immediate impact after he came on versus Shrewsbury at home...he literally won the game by himself

Think dislocating his shoulder may have something to do with it

Archived