Last League match against Barnet FC -Special Family tickets for £30

Cheltenham Valiant

Advert:

I was in London a couple of weeks back and called into Barnet to buy 13 tickets! Paid with a card for which there was no surcharge - when I commented on this to the extremely pleasant guy in the ticket office, he said their chairman wouldn't allow it!!

• 4 weeks later...

Today's match had a strange atmosphere to say the least. Felt like a pre-season friendly match. Shame they could not pull other home results similar to this one. Anyhow, Barnet was booked weeks ago for me - obviously thinking it could have been our promotion season. Wondering just how many we now take with it being our last game of this season. Hopefully, this time the players get chance to actually thank the Vale fans for their support. Heard on the radio, that the players were unable to do the traditional lap of honour due to advise from Staffordshire Police.

Advert:

Archived