onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote: how has the season been so far

robf

Vote: How do you think the season has gone so far?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think the season has gone so far?

• Better than I expected
    • As I expected
    • Worse than I expected

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/10/19 at 15:16

Advert

Having played a lot of the top teams and faced an injury crisis I think the start has been excellent.

Delighted to have a manager with a plan who is down to earth and doesn't <ovf censored> anyone, is able to build a decent squad and leave himself room to deal with different opponents and loss of form. Certainly Askey is doing a lot of good work, unlike that <ovf censored> artist at the 365.

Every time you hear mutha on the radio/social media its a good listen and your left with a feeling of reassurance that she's got/getting everything under positive control. There's a totally different match day  experience, a feel good factor about the place and the football is ticking along just nicely  

Before the season started, I didn't know what to expect.

Given the tough looking fixture list on paper, it's a much better start than I feared.

There's still a fair bit of room for improvement. The Orient game, for example: a more disciplined, more ruthless side would have won a game that was there for the taking.

But we are evolving, we're creating an identity on and off the pitch. Fingers crossed the soap opera seems to have come to an end also.

Having had 3 very poor seasons mid table would be a major improvement. As we are there already then the urge is to push on and aim higher. Good to remember that the season isn't over yet and mid table will still be a significant improvement.

Before the season started, I didn't know what to expect.
Given the tough looking fixture list on paper, it's a much better start than I feared.
There's still a fair bit of room for improvement. The Orient game, for example: a more disciplined, more ruthless side would have won a game that was there for the taking.
But we are evolving, we're creating an identity on and off the pitch. Fingers crossed the soap opera seems to have come to an end also.

Didn't get chance to vote but I would have voted  Better than expected. Having said that, I really didn't know just what to expect however I was expecting us to be better than we have been these past few seasons although it would be difficult to have been worse.

It's very much a work in progress but green shoots are there for all to see. Our away form could do with a couple of wins but overall we are on the right tracks in my opinion.

Given that only one team will be relegated then we really should be looking to 'go for it' this season and look at just what we can achieve, that and possibly a decent run in either of the cup competitions would be a real barometer as to where we are heading.

Archived