onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SCFC Shirt Swap

Tomo

Advert

3 hours ago, tunstallpotter said:

Nice idea, providing they don't dispose of the tops that get swapped and give them to a charity or something.

They are being given back to the Stoke City Community Trust, which I suppose is the right move. After all, it's up to them to find anyone who is daft enough to want one, rather than us. 

Carol has explained it well and spot on with what she says.

For the first time we actually have an owner with a vision and ability to market and try and entice fans to the club and countering the Stoke scheme is crucial for our long term future.

We can't afford 7000 shirts be sent to every 7 year old each year or whatever but this allows us to key into their scheme and offer young fans who actually want a Vale one can get a shirt and ticket.

Clever and good marketing from the Vale.

6 hours ago, George said:

As if any more evidence was required why I wish nothing but liquidation on them. Hopefully the protozoic unwashed scum that patron the stadio de incinerator dump try and attack the boardroom again and Denise/John hang them out to try financially. 

Clearly Vale fans are very good judges of character as the rest of the country despise the scumbags too. Have a little search for ‘Stoke relegation’ on twitter and bask in the communal shlthousery. Need Mark Porter set up a supporters club link with Arsenal fans. PVFC-AFC stoke scum hatred partnership foundation.

If you’re reading this Carol, I’ll take the swapped  shirts off you, my old man has just had a new log burner that needs breaking in, they’d make great kindling. Burning away in the corner while their scum club burns live on sky sports. That or I’ll give them to his farmer neighbour to line his cattle slurry pit with. 

When I win the EuroMillions, one aspect of my diverse philanthropic portfolio will be strategic investment in SOT to eradicate the Stoke disease and pump out the pro Vale propaganda. Tickets and shirts to local schools, free football training and sessions for kids at Vale facilities. Couple of quid bunged to Chester Zoo for new facilities to name their newborn shlt throwing primates in the Chimp section after the likes of Pulis and Greenhoff. The Stein dungbeetle exhibit. 

Go about it the same way government health regulators go about trying to eradicate Polio or AIDS. Together, we can beat the shlt. 

Who is valefaninpeace posting the scumcake?

Ok, fair enough, even North & South Korea or Israel and Lebanon have envoys. I can tolerate some cross border communication at the DMZ along the A500 with the shlt in the secret pursuit of infiltrating and destroying them from the inside, aka the Agent Jones scheme. What I can't tolerate is earlier this Valefaninpeace character typed the words "Don't see a prob myself and it just shows we now have far better, more community focused owners than that idiot Smurf.....Likewise good luck to Stoke".

This traitor must be found and brought before the courts.

1 minute ago, Doha said:

Who is valefaninpeace posting the scumcake?

Ok, fair enough, even North & South Korea or Israel and Lebanon have envoys. I can tolerate some cross border communication at the DMZ along the A500 with the shlt in the secret pursuit of infiltrating and destroying them from the inside, aka the Agent Jones scheme. What I can't tolerate is earlier this Valefaninpeace character typed the words "Don't see a prob myself and it just shows we now have far better, more community focused owners than that idiot Smurf.....Likewise good luck to Stoke".

This traitor must be found and brought before the courts.

I was thinking exactly the same, why go on there and pander to them? Disgraceful

I think the best reply on there is the herbert suggesting that they should use this against us if we want a loan player off them. About 2 of their first team would get in our side currently, why on earth would we want a loan player from them? Did he/she/it not check the score when their reserves came to the Vale last year? 

Archived