What TV shows are you watching?

robf

Advert:

On 16/02/2021 at 18:35, Paul6754 said:

Queen's Gambit on Netflix is really good, a few unexpected twists and turns. Don't have to be a chess player to enjoy it.

Everyone keeps telling me to watch that but, as yet, I haven't.  May have to give it a go.  I've only just watched Homeland on Netflix.  I really did enjoy that. 🙂 

Advert:

Watched Cecil Hotel on Netflix. Its a documentary about a Canadian girl who went missing while travelling solo in L.A staying on Skid Row. Worth a watch. Be wary of getting angry at "web sleuths" though. 

28 minutes ago, WV said:

Watched Cecil Hotel on Netflix. Its a documentary about a Canadian girl who went missing while travelling solo in L.A staying on Skid Row. Worth a watch. Be wary of getting angry at "web sleuths" though. 

If you like the Cecil,Unsolved Mysteries are also a good watch. 

I'm certainly missing my Friday night trip to the pub to meet up with a couple of friends for a few beers, and watch Sky football. My Missus says it's probably a good thing that the Pubs are closed to spare me the ribbing I'd suffer over Vales predicament. Luckily my mate Hugh supports Sheffield Wednesday, and Dave follows Northampton Town, so I reckon I should be on safe ground. 

Anyway, to get back on thread, for my Friday night out to the bar, I head, courtesy of BBC Scotland at 10 pm, to The Clansman in Craiglang for a night out with Jack, Victor and the gang. It's great fun. Still Game. Perhaps you'll join us for a drink. Whirrabootit?

• Like 1

Advert:

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Line of Duty! Got to have another series surely!!

Buckells was so thick he did not realize he was being manipulated by the real H still in the organisation? Plausible? Is corruption in organisations ever ended?  Could Hastings win an unfair dismissal case?  In real life investigations  it has to be driven from the top  by an outsider as with Robert Marks and the Met.  I am not sure there is enough meat for another episode and  it could turn out a flop, or would that be the interest that it would not. Very interesting, nearly as much as the Vale`s summer changes. 

Defo got to be another series!!

It can't be Osborne.  If you make it him, you're saying the entire police establishment is completely bent.

Doubt they'd go there.

But it can't stop at Buckles.

Ted said "I've never known anyone fail upwards."

There's more.

Advert:

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

The Mule on Amazon Prime,Prison Break on Netflix and Togo on Disney Plus are all highly recommended.

prison break brilliant also gotham if you can get into it

• Thanks 1