Jump to content

What TV shows are you watching?


robf
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 25/09/2020 at 11:24, For Us All said:

Love LoD and can't wait for Series 5 next year.The Fall is a good watch Rob.

Shame you will have to miss it having defunded the BBC by stopping paying your TV license!

Or are we finally just admitting you never did that? 

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


On 11/11/2020 at 22:24, Iron Curtain said:

Shame you will have to miss it having defunded the BBC by stopping paying your TV license!

Or are we finally just admitting you never did that? 

😉

£157.50 better off confirms it.

By the time I've watched series 1-4 once again on Netflix I'm hoping they'll have series 5 as well.Jobs a good un.

I bet you're happy as well knowing that P&G is free? 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Official Secrets on Amazon Prime and The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix are highly recommended.

Have you watched Sunderland till I die... great documentary about Sunderland getting the job done to get out of the Championship.

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Boys on Prime

The Bodyguard on Netflix/Iplayer 

The fall on Prime

Some of the best shows I've seen especially if you are into the thriller gritty shows. 

I also gave Ted Lasso a watch on Apple tv. A Sitcom based on a American coach taking over a British football team. Both funny and sad with a brilliant soundtrack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


38 minutes ago, For Us All said:

£157.50 better off confirms it.

Sure... so lucky that it was due for renewal the exact time it was suggested you defund the BBC! 😉

38 minutes ago, For Us All said:

By the time I've watched series 1-4 once again on Netflix I'm hoping they'll have series 5 as well.Jobs a good un.

Fingers crossed for you! 

Edited by Iron Curtain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob, if you haven't watched it yet, you ought to see Schitt's Creek on Netflix.  Very funny series about a wealthy family forced to live in a town they bought for a joke before they got swindled out of their millions.  Some great acting and story development. Won truckloads of awards, and whilst that isn't always a stamp of quality, in this case I think they were fully deserved. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

Rob, if you haven't watched it yet, you ought to see Schitt's Creek on Netflix.  Very funny series about a wealthy family forced to live in a town they bought for a joke before they got swindled out of their millions.  Some great acting and story development. Won truckloads of awards, and whilst that isn't always a stamp of quality, in this case I think they were fully deserved. 

If you like that give it’s always sunny in Philadelphia a go. Imo the best comedy show out there at the minute. Had a few of its episodes removed off Netflix but still brilliant. 

Not really many decent new shows out there at the minute I don’t think. Watched something called true detective recently that was excellent if you like crime programs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


2 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

If you like that give it’s always sunny in Philadelphia a go. Imo the best comedy show out there at the minute. Had a few of its episodes removed off Netflix but still brilliant. 

Not really many decent new shows out there at the minute I don’t think. Watched something called true detective recently that was excellent if you like crime programs. 

Anybody who likes crime programs will love Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Not really many decent new shows out there at the minute I don’t think. Watched something called true detective recently that was excellent if you like crime programs."       (valiant_593)

Quite a few good, foreign detective/crime series on All4. Me and the Mrs are working through 'Walter Presents' series at the moment - Spanish, French, Belgian, Polish, Danish ones, all with English subtitles available, fortunately!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Cobra Kai is a cracking watch.  Completely ubembarrassed by what it is and all the better for it!

The Haunting  of Hill House and Bly Manor are decent.  The former the better one and a lot creepier.

I watched Mindhunter not long ago and that was brilliant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...