onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What TV shows are you watching?

robf

• 3 weeks later...

Advert

If you can deal with subtitles, 'Money Heist' on Netflix is a Spanish show that's about what you'd expect it to be about.

Absolutely brilliant. I rarely binge-watch but I'm flying through it. Proper good, well-written show.

Without wanting to sound like an alternative, prententious fool, another foreign show which is well worth the effort is 'Dark'. German, murder mystery with some mind-bending elements to up. Will properly affect you.

You can put English dubs on these shows but they obviously don't match up with the movement of the actor's mouths; I just have the audio in the original language and then the English subtitles on.

45 minutes ago, Joe B said:

If you can deal with subtitles, 'Money Heist' on Netflix is a Spanish show that's about what you'd expect it to be about.

Absolutely brilliant. I rarely binge-watch but I'm flying through it. Proper good, well-written show.

Without wanting to sound like an alternative, prententious fool, another foreign show which is well worth the effort is 'Dark'. German, murder mystery with some mind-bending elements to up. Will properly affect you.

You can put English dubs on these shows but they obviously don't match up with the movement of the actor's mouths; I just have the audio in the original language and then the English subtitles on.

Also on Netflix.For the older gentleman,The Kominsky Method.Made me laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2020 at 02:49, Paul6754 said:

I've seen them FUA and am "spacing" them out to watch in the future. Watched some Sunday league Football the other day, heaven it was brutal and hilarious at the same time.

There's some great stuff on Youtube, best international teams, The 1970 Brazilians, 72 German team, 74 Dutch et etc, brings back memories. The video of the worst ever English 11 is a cracker, Carlton Palmer, John Fashanu, some of the goalkeepers etc.

Another good watch Paul is Jermaine Defoe's transfer talk interview on YouTube.

On 01/05/2020 at 07:52, For Us All said:

Another good watch Paul is Jermaine Defoe's transfer talk interview on YouTube.

Thanks FUA, I'll give it a watch. Watched "Geoff Horfield, Undr the Cosh" first 30 mins, might even been an hour, were about Gannongate, it was enlightening. Have looked for all the Undr the Cosh videos featuring former Vale players they're entertaining. The Steven McPhee one was god.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/04/2020 at 18:05, Joe B said:

I thought Money Heist was excellent as well and was only beaten by Breaking Bad for binge-watching.

I'm watching Cobra Kai at the moment,a follow up from The Karate Kid.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2020 at 22:04, Paul6754 said:

Thanks FUA, I'll give it a watch. Watched "Geoff Horfield, Undr the Cosh" first 30 mins, might even been an hour, were about Gannongate, it was enlightening. Have looked for all the Undr the Cosh videos featuring former Vale players they're entertaining. The Steven McPhee one was god.

Another good watch for you on YouTube Paul is Michael Tonge on Full Core Football 24,who talks about is time at both Vale and Stoke.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 22:24, Iron Curtain said:

Shame you will have to miss it having defunded the BBC by stopping paying your TV license!

Or are we finally just admitting you never did that? 

😉

£157.50 better off confirms it.

By the time I've watched series 1-4 once again on Netflix I'm hoping they'll have series 5 as well.Jobs a good un.

I bet you're happy as well knowing that P&G is free? 😉

38 minutes ago, For Us All said:

£157.50 better off confirms it.

Sure... so lucky that it was due for renewal the exact time it was suggested you defund the BBC! 😉

38 minutes ago, For Us All said:

By the time I've watched series 1-4 once again on Netflix I'm hoping they'll have series 5 as well.Jobs a good un.

Fingers crossed for you! 

Archived