onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Mansfield Town.

Fosse69

Advert

Agood point Iron me owd fruit. I was prepared to give the benefit of the doubt until he rolled about pretending to be injured. It is very concerning how many players are play acting to get their fellow pros punished. 

It used to be a game for men but now the tarts are running the game.

1 hour ago, old sage said:

Agood point Iron me owd fruit. I was prepared to give the benefit of the doubt until he rolled about pretending to be injured. It is very concerning how many players are play acting to get their fellow pros punished. 

It used to be a game for men but now the tarts are running the game.

And the cheats.

They say cheats don't prosper and their antics yesterday went some way in proving thats correct,the ref in the Chelsea v Liverpool game clamped down on Liverpool and they hadn't done anything like what Mansfield had done.

Their antics too at the kick off after their penalty, kicking the ball off the centre spot not once but twice showed they were targeting a very inexperienced ref who buckled under the pressure.

Mansfield are going to get a reputation for being the scumbags of League 2 if they carry on how they’ve started. Yesterday’s clip of the foul on Cullen was bad enough but take a look at the foul on Hannant: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/YABATVcufc/status/1174053987085094915?s=17

Horrific tackle - just watch the reaction of the Mansfield players. Only 10 games in and Preston has had his marching orders for the second time. Hannant, unsurprisingly, did not play on Saturday. 

Their manager needs to ask himself a few questions.

PS hope the link works

Mansfield are going to get a reputation for being the scumbags of League 2 if they carry on how they’ve started. Yesterday’s clip of the foul on Cullen was bad enough but take a look at the foul on Hannant:  https://mobile.twitter.com/YABATVcufc/status/1174053987085094915?s=17

Horrific tackle - just watch the reaction of the Mansfield players. Only 10 games in and Preston has had his marching orders for the second time. Hannant, unsurprisingly, did not play on Saturday. 

Their manager needs to ask himself a few questions.

PS hope the link works

And their management team have the audacity to point at the ball trying to say he won it. Really do hope he gets the sack, his team and his tactics are disgusting  

On 21/09/2019 at 21:45, toyahw said:

Me neither. Or more accurately limited ability. And some times lack of a clear plan (like today). And injuries. 

Going out on a limb here. I didn't think Ryan Lloyd did too bad. Now this does not mean I think we should have signed him. But there a few more in that category who never even make it on the pitch. He has a good left foot and played a couple of decent balls. He was not the reason we were rubbish.

There is an agenda against the bloke that is unfair. His player rating is currently 2.8 which is ridiculous. Several of our players stank. What did Taylor do? Crookes is often (as today) AWOL. Even Gibbo was rank for the first 30.

I assume he went off injured? So joy for most Vale fans? Just seem to turn on certain players and Lloyd is on a hiding to nothing at Vale. To repeat I would not have signed him, but I think his treatment is very unfair. He was not one of our worst players today.

You need specsavers he was toss.

Like playing with 10 men when he came on.

Poor decision by Askey when he had Bennett on the bench.

Then subbed a sub.

With regards to Ryan Lloyd in this instance my opinion may not be popular but i thought his performence was awful. I believe he tried to the best of his ability but from what i witnessed he simply is not a league two player. Lots of running little practical input and no ability. On this occasion i feel Lloyds inclusion against Mansfield was wrong and unless he rapidly improves it seems it was a mistake to sign him in the first place.

We were a weakened side through injury on Saturday, Crookes was badly exposed with Lloyd and that is my opinion. From what i can see Taylor is learning and appears to have ability. Questions were raised over Lloyd and its my opinion he was a poor signing and there is little evidence to suggest otherwise. I hope i am wrong.

20 minutes ago, vale@rocks said:

We were a weakened side through injury on Saturday, Crookes was badly exposed with Lloyd and that is my opinion. From what i can see Taylor is learning and appears to have ability. Questions were raised over Lloyd and its my opinion he was a poor signing and there is little evidence to suggest otherwise. I hope i am wrong.

They were all poor signings. 

34 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Crookes was toss, Taylor was toss. Go figure why you pick on Lloyd specifically.

Is it unfair to expect the more experienced Lloyd to perform better than Taylor, who has only just begun in League football and Crookes, who technically is playing out of position, and is still only 30 games into his own league career.

In the case of Crookes I’d also point out that he was up against the best wide player in League 2 on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Is it unfair to expect the more experienced Lloyd to perform better than Taylor, who has only just begun in League football and Crookes, who technically is playing out of position, and is still only 30 games into his own league career.

In the case of Crookes I’d also point out that he was up against the best wide player in League 2 on Saturday.

Crookes is rubbish at LB. Sorry. Based on all his performances there,

4 minutes ago, toyahw said:

They were all poor signings. 

Think it’s very harsh on Taylor to call him a poor singing, wasn’t great against Exeter and in the first half Saturday he was a passenger, however if you look at his other appearances then he’s done well! You have to remember he’s still a young lad 20 I think and this is his first stint in football league, you can’t jump on a players back for 2 below par performances and call him a poor signing! I’ve seen enough in him to believe that he will turn out to be a good signing and let’s put it this way he has been thrown in at the deep end with the injury’s! Even though we all have our different views and opinions, let’s put it this way, there’s a reason that they’re on the pitch playing and we’re in the stands and typing on fans forums! 

Archived