onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Mansfield Town.

Fosse69

32 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

What’s money got to do with it?

What happens when you don't perform at work? You get the sack. Money has everything to do with it/...you expect some decent effort and not footballers who look like they won a game of pro football in a competition (Not my words...another posters...read back)

Vale are one of the bigger clubs in this league.. yet.there is no pride in the shirt

Advert

1 minute ago, whotobeakiller said:

What happens when you don't perform at work? You get the sack. Money has everything to do with it/...you expect some decent effort and not footballers who look like they won a game of pro football in a competition (Not my words...another posters...read back)

Vale are one of the bigger clubs in this league.. yet.there is no pride in the shirt

Thats pathetic it really is..... At least 4 guaranteed first team missing, coming from behind twice  and you accuse the Vale have having no pride in the shirt what a joke.

5 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

Comparing a game of football to a bloke doing a normal shift 9-5 down Tesco or as a plumber is a load of rubbish. Having a job as a sportsman just doesn’t compare to anything. Money has nothing to do with it unless you have an issue with what the going rate is for a footballer? Do you equate money and what people earn to everything in your life that doesn’t go well?

2 minutes ago, Mario said:

Thats pathetic it really is..... At least 4 guaranteed first team missing, coming from behind twice  and you accuse the Vale have having no pride in the shirt what a joke.

Did you go Grimsby....what rubbish...you expect consistency. What's pathetic is players who can't pass a ball and turn in lethargic performances even though they get ££££'s

That's pathetic pal

24 minutes ago, ClntonBoulton said:

Absolutely agree about formation......don't understand this clamour for 442  with the squad we've got. I love Popey but I'm not convinced he's what we need in certain games.

I agree. I love Popey too and have always supported him, but his presence somehow changes the way we play and I was enjoying the higher tempo.

Something else that's baffling me...

1 minute ago, PV1973 said:

Comparing a game of football to a bloke doing a normal shift 9-5 down Tesco or as a plumber is a load of rubbish. Having a job as a sportsman just doesn’t compare to anything. Money has nothing to do with it unless you have an issue with what the going rate is for a footballer? Do you equate money and what people earn to everything in your life that doesn’t go well?

If you are happy with the dross being served up more fool you

Couldn't go. Just seen the highlights. Appalling long ball to get caught out by for the first. Crookes then floated about ball watching and lost track of the forward, who nipped in behind for the rebound.

Equaliser. What a smart ball from Gibbons to pick out Pope, and then what a peach of a lob over to Cullen. Well finished by hitting it at the ground to make it unpredictable for the keeper. Technically a well worked goal.

Legge didn't get a touch on the ball but total theatrics from the forward who knew he'd turned over possession to con the ref into awarding it. 5

Would the equaliser have come against a team who aren't bottlers in a bad run of form like Mansfield? I don't know.

32 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Yes he does.

36 minutes ago, Mario said:

This is a guy who had a mental breakdown on here years ago whinging that there were no local free sailing clubs for kids in Burslem.

If Carl is who I suspect he is with a surname beginning with Z then it's so surprise. Professional 24/7 mardarse. 

1 hour ago, Erniemossrules said:

Reffing his second league game.

Wasnt going to book Legge after the pen then their players surrounded him to get Legge booked.

Booked Pope for complaining about a decision then let their players get away with murder.

The club must seriously ask why we are getting all these useless and clueless refs to officiate our games.

It can’t just be bad luck.

Popey kicked the ball away in frustration, he got booked for dissent. TP should know better.

They were horrible mind, the time wasting was horrendous. 

I’m not convinced it’s a lack of effort and it’s more a lack of ability. This is league two football which I think the older ones amongst us would say these players probably wouldn’t have made it in Division 3 or 4.

Some of these players get released by a club and then they pack the game in as no other clubs even non league offers them a deal. I believe that Ricky Miller doesn’t have a club. I agree it is very frustrating

19 minutes ago, Yukon said:

Popey kicked the ball away in frustration, he got booked for dissent. TP should know better.

They were horrible mind, the time wasting was horrenIdous. 

The ref didn't seem to mind players kicking the ball away so I suspect Popey was booked for telling the ref a few home truths.

21 minutes ago, Doha said:

Yes he does.

This is a guy who had a mental breakdown on here years ago whinging that there were no local free sailing clubs for kids in Burslem.

If Carl is who I suspect he is with a surname beginning with Z then it's so surprise. Professional 24/7 mardarse. 

Booooom if thats true then that answers a lot of questions was he on RS tonight seeking attention ?

Archived